Another promise broken by Con

Another promise broken by Con

Attached: Another promise broken by Con.png (438x579, 168.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/SemperFidelisHoorah
archive.wakarimasen.moe/pw/thread/905486/#q907208
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the trannies are doing a 180 and saying Joey sucked when they all loved him just a few months ago

reddit.com/user/SemperFidelisHoorah

When did Tony Khan say any of that?

We never wanted him anyway.

Is this the hEadcanon general?

OK, how you know?

What fetish does this one has

To spite them I will be doing the same. Joey Janela was a fucking legend and GayEWho missed out so they could push Deanetty yet again. I'm pissed. Hopefully Joey goes to NXT 2.0 because that would be FUCKING KINO

Attached: biggestchads.png (639x220, 44.43K)

Delete this. Jerk are our allies against the r/Squared/wooo/Circle SJW troon masses.

It was always WWE-lite, and getting rid of the shitters he shouldn't have hired is a good thing

>WWE-lite
I watched a full episode of Raw for the first time in a long time this week. I have no idea how anyone with functioning vision and hearing can think the two shows are similar at all.

They strawman it so that it's about talent rather than everything surrounding the talent

They get away with it because they delude themselves that everyone watched raw but no one talks about it except for one moment that you could have seen here anyway

kek op is a shitskin redditor

Nobody ever liked Janela. I’ve been aewfag since day 1 and Janela always sucked besides that one good match with Mox.

>replacing a bad wrestler by a good wrestler is bad
do these people even watch sports?

what promise?lmao

>wwe wrestler is bad... But now he's good
Cult like behavior

Drones exposing themselves acting like Marko Stunt is a big loss is hilarious.

If the argument is they could've booked Janela better, I actually agree. But he's a mudshow indy shitter at heart and he'll have no problem jumping right back into GCW and Spring Break (which they let him do and WWE never would have since they'd need him to sit in pay-for-your-own catering for a Main Event taping.)

Keep talking no one cares ya fucking reddit tard

>Nobody ever liked Janela
Nice headcanon. Trannies regularly defended him when the rest of us mocked him. Dave Meltzer once unironically called him a "good worker".

fuck off with your projecting bitchtits you cultist, here's me saying fire him almost a year ago archive.wakarimasen.moe/pw/thread/905486/#q907208