Chainlink

Did you buy the once of a lifetime generational bottom?

Attached: 1620973652816.png (1030x533, 114.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BH5-rSxilxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Explain, I'm retarded

What a load of shit

Blockchain not needed

Centralized. Token not needed.

Yeah I bought 100k at $0.20 and will hold until it's $1000+

Call me a LARP but I'm fr

Yes keep buying. Don’t even invest in a home. Keep buying imaginary coins and paying rent.

Got 4000 more stinkers at 6 never selling got about 30k rn

The picture on the right explains how blockchains come to consensus. Now remember that blockchains don’t communicate with each other. They are blocked off from the real world and from each other. What if there was a way to connect(link) those blockchains together and then get them to agree on the same thing. So basically an overarching layer of consensus on top of 2 through N separate blockchains. user, I really hope you took advantage.

I only got 800 more

Attached: 1607165048436.png (329x339, 178.39K)

word on the street is that the whole thing was Rory's idea. He was learning to code and Sergey the CEO was supervising his lessons. They tested out Rory's circuit breaking in production because its based and now Sergey is scapegoating Rory it seems as punishment

he must not be talking about chainlink because that runs on efferums
0/10 stinker

my dad works fro chainlink and he says word around the office is you're a faggot

Kek, imagine being this much of pseud.
Also imagine thinking this is the bottom when there is another year of bleeding in stock, you're not ready for the recession fags.

>massive buy order set at $5
>only dumps to $5.30
Please tell me it will get filled.

Based.

>$5
why are you buying so high?

My dad works there too and he said the same thing.

This is obvious bulltrap wait for after Sunday for cheapies. Chainlink to $4

It will go to $3. I have buyorders at for thousands of stinky linkies at $3.5 just to be safe. It is inevitable.

Token not needed, and by token I mean everything that isn't LINK.

We aren't even close to max pain yet. The worst posts here are just "tfw I went from 1.2 mil to 400k", which is absolutely nothing.

Everyone here buys Chainlink when it dumps.
They won't let us keep buying.

Trust-minimized & offchain computation are replacing the onchain computation environment

This, blockchain will only be needed to show the tx ledgers.

>What if there was a way to link them together
Oh I know, REN protocol!

Attached: big Ren.png (918x989, 1.02M)

word on the street is that the whole thing was Rory's idea. He was learning to code and Sergey the CEO was supervising his lessons. They tested out Rory's circuit breaking in production because its based and now Sergey is scapegoating Rory it seems as punishment

cope

Attached: 12334243223.png (438x125, 15.76K)

>They won't let us keep buying.
This is the kind of stupid delusion that you're going to be forced to drop by exactly what the other user is describing. If you're still clinging to this head-in-the-clouds new world order shit you are in for a rude awakening. Quite shocked you're still insisting on it. I don't know how long you've been in this market or how well you can read the macroeconomic writing on the wall but you're about to get a lesson in humility. Suggest you reconcile your expectations a bit because if you don't know by now how utterly ridiculous this cope sounds you are in for a very rough year.

>runs on efferums
No it doesnt

what if there was a way not to betray

>once of a lifetime generational bottom
I'm not sure people will have that much faith in chainlinks oracles after last nights scam user.

Attached: 1652404700470.jpg (1080x2400, 647.01K)

The feed had a minimum threshold of $.10, it always did.
If Blizz Finance failed to react to this threshold, that's entirely on them.

>hehe 69
I didn't read your blogpost btw.
Think I'll buy some today, with profits i took from selling at $30.

Okay?
Don't know what the purpose of this reply was.
Do you believe 'they won't let us keep buying' as the reason it can't dip through $5? If not, go ahead, you're not the kind of retard I was talking to.

>The hiding strategy

Attached: eric-Schmidt-Chainlink-678x381.png (678x381, 423.46K)

The fud posts ITT would be at least a little convincing were it not for their completely ignoring the elephant in the room that is staking and CCIP. There's no need to even engage when such intentional ignorance is on display. These user know well what's in store. They also hold lots of Link.

checked

Chainlink technically failed.
Chainlinklabs failed
There is no going further from here
defi is over, crypto was unable to deliver

Lol they probably don’t have enough cash to survive this. They’re going to have to fire like everyone immediately, fucking 300 some odd employees. Literally faggot could’ve hired me over the hundreds of roasties he hired and been fine, what a godamn chump. The token price is easily going to $1-$2, and they probably have insane amounts of cash burn, dumb

>Lol they probably don’t have enough cash to survive this.
I work for a company of 200 that has been running for years on a $70m investment. Chainlink has literal billions. Sergey could pay 1000 HR roasties for 10 years straight and still have funds left. Try to think before posting inane shit, retard.

>I work for a company of 200 that has been running for years on a $70m investment
Suuuuure you do
>chainlink has literal billions
Suuuuure it does

There are always winners coming out of every bear market, I’m very skeptical at this point that link will be one of them though

Anyone in link has done worse than that

>sure it does
Doesn't it? Haven't you done the calculations on wallet dumps? It sure adds up. Also, nodes are now profitable which is why the dumps have stopped. You're either thick as pigshit or you're an asshole. I' think both is a third possibility.

Or did they reinvest that excess in a stable basket of 100% LUNA Kek
Guess will never know, because it’s a private cayman corporation shill!

op thinks chainlink is decentralized when its not

>all these retarded claims with such high confidence
Lol this actually is the bottom isn’t it?

All that money they've gained by dumping has been used to pay node operators. There is no hidden "war chest" of funds they can use to power through the bear market. Their bankruptcy and failure of the chainlink project is imminent, and the price will crater to below $5 soon like so many people on this board have repeated (myself included).

>myself included
This changes everything

We had your financial wellbeing in mind when we told you to sell all the way from $50 down to $5. We urged and begged you to take some profits and look what happened. Maybe you should pay more attention to what the so-called chainlink fudders have to say.

the hopium posts ITT would be at least a little convincing were it not for them completely ignoring the macro economical trends and the systemic risk that USDT presents to the industry
The main hopium circulated around here is that despite everything happening around Chainlink, the initial release of staking will have a positive effect on the price based on hype alone.
hype has left the market

>We had your financial wellbeing in mind
Kek I like you

Attached: 8AAADA43-F22D-48FC-B2BB-02D73D8BA82F.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

You sound tired

>macro economical trends
But wasn’t link the only thing pumping during the last macro “economical” trend?

All this text to say sell, why?

Link has never existed outside a fed tightening environment
Sorry shill, try again

>the initial release of staking will have a positive effect on the price based on hype alone.
The key word is "hype alone" if you actually run the numbers as some other anons here did you will find that Link staking APY will actually end up far below 3% (an user on here predicted less than 1%) so it would be a good idea to sell into the staking announcement pump.

>fed tightening environment
They’re only tightening stocks and bonds

LINK had never existed in a global depression.
LINK was propped up by insiders frontrunning mainnet announcement/Google/Coinbase/BSN announcements, peaked earlier than the rest of the market, and has been bleeding ever since
I don't think you understand what exactly is happening right now

this has a massive effect on crypto too.

>They’re only tightening stocks and bonds
I don't think you know enough to actually invest. Maybe stick to videogames.

Lol
Lmao
They’re tightening the money supply. Braindead, I highly doubt link will survive if this is the quality of shill they send

>I don't think you understand what exactly is happening right now
Oh yeah? Tell me what the mass news media is telling you what is happening right now.

damn nice I knew I should have saved my money instead of buying on the way down but I fell for investment memes

>jeets Kvetching for some reason
I’m not selling. Even if it goes to 0 I’m still not selling. Does that make you angry?

Attached: 9DBF8580-DD82-44B4-B08F-7EF0DA99572F.jpg (2000x2000, 482.18K)

user the mass media has been subtly promoting GME/crypto for the past 2 years
the jig is up, look around you
youtube.com/watch?v=BH5-rSxilxo

Ahem
You can go look at the yield curve yourself with your own eyes if you want to
You know, that shit that makes up the bedrock of the corporate money supply that actual profit producing businesses use to trade
You can go try and even trade some corporate money if you want to

>not selling
I applaud you, what a brave and stunning display

>hurr what macro economic conditions?
>money supply tightening user
>huurrr it's all an elaborate ruse by (((them))) to force me selling my linkies
ok user enjoy going down with the ship I guess

We're kvetching because the nu chainlink investor is as embarrassing as GME or XRP retards.

Is that 3% of a 7$ token? Or does staking dry up liquidity and this will be 3% of 50$ (25% apy equivalency)???

Two blockchains require one point of connection to communiate.
For three blockchains, so that every blockchain can talk to every other blockchain, it needs already 3 points of connections.
For n blockchains, it is n*(n-1)/2 nodes (oracles)
You see that chainlink indeed scales quadratically with the number of blockchains.
Thats why we will literally go parabolic

Lmao why do you care so much about what I do with my own money? Do you behave like this in real life? It’s rather unhealthy.

Btw I just bought 50 more linkies, gojng to buy more when my paycheck drops today

nice rebuttal user
>it will just go up.....aahhh....because it just will ok??
>never selling!!1

>Btw I just bought 50 more linkies, gojng to buy more when my paycheck drops today
EXTREMELY brave and stunning, kween buy more yaaaassss

Buy more than 50, I want to see you lose your money.

>Or does staking dry up liquidity
Staking will be quite competitive and only a few people will be able to stake since demand for the chainlink network is quite low at the moment. It won't be 3% of a $7 token more like 1% of a $5 when it is released.

If you keep r replying to me I’m going to go broke from buying so much cheap linkies :)

OMG GUYS JUST SELL, NICE REBUTTAL JUST SELL

Now this.... is brave and stunning. I’m so proud of this community, what kweens

OMG ITS $5 WTF ARE U DOING? STOP BUYING JUST SELL. HAHAHAH LOOOK AT U JUST SELL

You are a REALLY brave and stunning individual

We told you to sell at $30, if you listened to us then you could have multiplied your stack by 6 you fucking retards.

>Suuuuure you do
Yes, I do. Run the math, $70m can sustain a moderately sized company for years.
>Suuuuure it does
I have reason to believe they do, since they sold a big chunk of the tokens that have been labelled "Used for further development" since ICO. Do you have any proof that demonstrates otherwise?

Or are you just going to keep seething and shitposting because people you will never meet in your life are unwilling to sell an asset you are urging them to sell? Typing it all out like this really does make it sound quite unhinged now doesn't it?

I love you

LOOK I CARE FOR UR FINANCIAL WELL-BEING. JESUS CHRIST WOULD U JUST STOP BUYING

seriously why aren't you selling? It's guaranteed to go down to $5 once BTC shits the bed again. Why don't you swing your stack for some more link at least instead of holding like a fucking retard.

WHY DONT U BE A SWINGER LIKE THOOSE AAVE FAGGOTS THAT LOSS THEIR ENTIRE STACKS. OR U CAN DAY TRADER AND MAYBE BECOME ONE OF THOSE 1% THAT WILL DOUBLED THEIR STACK. DONT WORRY ABOUT THE OTHER 99%. HOLYSHIT AGAIN STOP HITTING THAT BUY BOTTON

>seriously why aren't you selling?

Attached: A3AD3012-C60F-409B-8871-14E3AB262A5B.jpg (360x352, 24.63K)

>since they sold a big chunk of the tokens that have been labelled "Used for further development" since ICO. Do you have any proof that demonstrates otherwise?
Yes, they took that money and put it into *100 leveraged LUNA longs, you have no proof otherwise

I’m not urging anyone to sell anything, I’m questioning the financial viability of a company who’s major source of income is dumping its own token on the open market during a fed induced money supply tightening
You can hold if you want, I don’t care

You seem agitated. Jesus loves you user

Underrated and High-IQ post.

Attached: 1630447783623.jpg (741x795, 217.17K)

> le secret insider info
> i cant say more
lol youre all such fucking losers

>Underrated and High-IQ post.
no it isn't

I didn’t even look at OP’s post lmao

You're a Nigger
Nigger