Any Forums is making fun of someone who lost $30k of life saving, saying it's nothing

Any Forums is making fun of someone who lost $30k of life saving, saying it's nothing.
$30k is 6 years my salary and I can only save $5k a year, so losing $30k means losing 6 years of hard work in an instant.
It sucks.
Not everyone else is as lucky as you with parents lottery. Most people don't get to live an easy life on a tutorial mode country like USA and other firstr world countries.
Have some empathy.

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 6.52K)

Sounds like you gambled money you couldn't afford to lose. Thems the breaks user. You're the idiot that thought 20% apy sounded totally reasonable.

If you really think user makes fucking $30K in 6 years and isn't trolling, you're lost bro

Hahahahahhghshehahahahagsgsgagrha g.j agghd DDT hahgahahshagaha

Attached: 1650760284952.jpg (605x381, 155.66K)

my salary is $450 a month.
I'm better off than most people in my country

>"Investing" 6 years of your salary in internet ponzis and then getting surprised they crash

Sorry dude, no such thing as free lunch. Next time don't be greedy and gamble what you can't afford to lose.

Have you thought about sucking dick for money?

We're born with nothing user. We die. We can't take anything with us. Those who poke fun and laugh at the suffering of others will burn in hell. Just find peace, relax, one day we will meet God. All this Monopoly money and material goods is useless

wait I can get paid?

oooh nooo the peasant lost his little pennies
you deserve it faggot, stop gambling and get a good job

That's nice user, now hold these bags IDIOT

Attached: 1652290531584.gif (208x208, 1.5M)

Pretty impressive you can save 5k per year out of a 5.4k salary.

This is a larp but to anyone out there is saying this unironically you should consider the rope user, if you started out poor and still fell for the gambling meme that means you haven't learned your lesson and deserve to stay poor.

You should probably stop using the internet recreationally, or doing anything recreationally for that matter, until you can figure out how to make more than $5k a year lmao.

Bro. I empathize but you gotta change that mindset. 30k isn't a lot of money in the grand scheme and if you were better with it you could turn that 5k a year into real wealth. You should also find a better job unless you absolutely love it. Also you only lost if you sold or it went to zero.

I told you fags to sell in early november, you only held on because you wanted more and more, stop being a greedy fuck next time.

>30k isn't a lot of money in the grand scheme
it is when you make ~$300/mo after tax and still need to cover rent, utilities, expenses, insurance, etc.

what do you want us to do exactly?
We all lost money thanks to Terra, we don't go on Any Forums of all places looking for emotional support. Are you by any chance a newfag?

This is investment in risk assets, you just swallow your loss, learn your lesson and move on. I posted yesterday that we're in a good buy zone, and we're already seeing recovery. Did you buy or are you still busy looking for sympathy on an anonymous board?

Attached: photo_2022-05-13_00-42-42.jpg (1267x1280, 149.09K)

I have 0 expense because of my dad, I save 90% of my salary yet I'm still piss poor compared to you privileged americans.

try roulette next time poorfag 3rd world streetshitter

>We all lost money thanks to Terra
lol speak for yourself. I don't buy trash like that.

i didn't buy either, but are you telling me your other coins didn't crash?

Lolol, sorry to inform you but the US isn't easy mode. That is reserved for the suburbanite rich elites (which make up most of the board) While the worst slums in the US are nothing to most places you have to remeber a lot of retarded rednecks are roughing it in literal RV campers right now.

I cashed out a couple weeks ago lol.

Trips confirm.
You have to be born in South Africa if you want easy mode

>wait I can get paid?
kek

>$30k is 6 years my salary
neck

For the confused in this thread, pretty sure OP meant he makes 30k a year, can only save 5k a year, and therefore 30k is 6 years worth of savings

>‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Christ will send the cruel and wicked to hell, for he does not know them.

no.
I earn $450 a month, $5.4k a year,
I save $5k a year because I have no living expense.

Luck?
If I were lucky, I'd be retired by now and doing what I sought to do in the first place.
Don't talk about luck faggot.

>Have some empathy
No.

Attached: 2D46CDEE-645C-4069-8D97-FED1933795F7.jpg (1125x1293, 156.54K)

You are supposed to play with crumbs: not the whole cookie lmao.

based doctor, if that happened to me i wouldn't have the courage to execute this justice

That’s alot. It’s enough to get a make it stack of a coin like Chainlink at these prices. Sry bro

yep, that's my country

based doctor curing the roastie disease

you've gone and busted my good man

coins? /smg/ here

Then I'll never make it

Roe vs. Wade
or this
the choice is theirs :')

what other choice did the good doctor have? i hope putin gives him a medal or something for ridding the world of this filthy degeneracy.

>third worlder
>falling for get rich quick schemes
hows axie working out for you ?

Attached: index.jpg (264x191, 6.35K)

Wait, so you put 6 years of hard work in funny internet money and are now upset?

I'm sorry, biz has lied to you all along. Cryptos are large scale frauds.

>tutorial mode country
pussy ass nigger post addy and ill knock ur faggot ass out

why do you care about making it? you are not even white (human)
just stay in your shithole with other low IQ worthless roaches such as yourself

Attached: 3cd182563cc881cbf586acfb8141d260.jpg (500x560, 191.21K)

nice larp there, mike

I want financial independence retire early

but this guy you mention lives in the usa.
So 30k for you is like 100 k for europeans and 150k for usa.

Anyway, it's extremely funny to laugh at financial slaughter, especially when people were that retarded. If you can't handle this go away, this place isn't for you. also i'll probably never have several millions like some people do here(altough who knows) but not for one single second i seethed at people richer than me. i'm just curious about them, when i saw some dude throwing 30 k at some coin like it's nothing. Truth is money is relative and has no absolute value.

Just go back

Attached: 1625814618759.png (641x642, 294.07K)

>she

>I'm better off than most people in my country
then have some empathy cunt.
because im not better off in my country
so
HAHA
you lost money.

Always invest what you can afford to lose always.
I learnt my lesson from Safemars.
I am only investing in project with solid fundamentals like AXL, VRA etc.