If Biff Busick is to be believed...

If Biff Busick is to be believed, Drake Wuertz asked all his wrestling friends to loan him money and then registered them as campaign donations. Truly some carny shit

Attached: 1624286938904.png (1010x184, 24.34K)

according to donald trump, being $300 million in debt is normal.

Biff is obviously lying because he doesn't have the balls to stand up for his beliefs. Drake is a good man and wouldn't swindle people like that.

>a right winger is dishonest and greedy
shocking news

And according to faggot lying kikes trump isnt president. Dont believe everything you hear

yea right he just doesnt want his career 9/11'd. if my right wing retarded friend him me up for a loan i would just ignore it lol.

its biff fuckin busik his career was nevr going anywhere no ones gonna cancel some bald generic cuck

Sounds like bullshit, but I do believe that some of the WWE guys that donated to him just did it to be nice and not because they believe in him

>Believes QAnon conspiracies
>Good man
LOL

Biff has the texts

Attached: 1632966773650.png (777x136, 16.24K)

He's trying to save children

David Bixenspan is one of the most repugnant pieces of shit on earth. Even "militant jew" Brian Last fucking despises him. Imagine being such a fucking obnoxious jew that the other proudly obnoxious jews fucking hate your guts.

>Believes QAnon conspiracies
>Good man
Are you suggesting QAnon loons aren't good people? The only thing any of them care about is rooting out and stopping pedophiles. You can argue one way or another whether they're schitzo about how deeply-rooted the problem is versus how bad they claim it is, but why would you suggest people who hate pedophiles are bad people?

Hating pedophiles, something that almost everyone does, does not make you a good person

>hey this guy has never murdered someone so he's not a bad guy!

what has he done to save children, and I don’t mean repeating retarded q shit or disrupting school board meetings, what has he ACTUALLY done to help children?

you do realize that to horribly inbred satanic handrubbers evil people are good people and good people are evil people, yeah?

Okay, but you're suggesting someone is not a good person solely because they believe in QAnon. My understanding is that QAnon is just about hating pedos and wanting them rooted out of positions of power. You either need to provide some better reason for why they're automatically bad people, otherwise you're suggesting they're bad because they organize against pedos.

>qanon is fake because the media told me so

Qanon is falsely causing people of being pedos through insane conspiracy theories and stealing money from people who actually want to help people. When they abuse actual government tiplines to spout their bullshit, they take away resources that can be used to actually help exploited children. Good people are not a part of it

the road to hell is paved with good intentions
this is like defending communism because "they just want everyone to have money, why would you say they're evil"

So what if one of my friends was asking me for money I wouldn't care what it was for and never expect to receive any of it back unless it was for some business shit where a contract and lawyers would be involved.

I find the “qanon grifter meme” especially funny considering leftists just shilled for big pharma for 2+ years straight.

Attached: 74548172-AECA-43A0-BA82-67FBEBCD028A.jpg (1125x902, 96.74K)

holy fucking meltdown

still can't believe all these boomers got worked by some shitposter. really wonder how the guy that started it feels about it, but of course we'll never really know

If I lent someone money, I wouldn't want them signing political shit in my name.

And gave them billions and raised their stock prices.

>Qanon is falsely causing people of being pedos through insane conspiracy theories
Like what? The only two I'm aware of is comet pizza and epstein island, the second of which was uncovered and proven to be true some time after the QAnon movement grew traction. Them accusing people being in Epstein's flight logs of being pedophiles is not an "insane conspiracy". Again, either provide some actual argument or evidence for why someone is automatically a bad guy for believing in QAnon or you're straight up just hating on them because they organize against pedophilia.
Okay but you have yet to provide a single argument for what they've done wrong. All you've done is call them bad people for hating pedos.