People who the fed should've pulled the trigger on?

i simply dont get how they didn't give mark henry a monster world title run.

Attached: markhenryretirement.jpg (1200x675, 118.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bKln5vMmP2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They did pull the trigger on Mark Henry though. His world title reigns in 2011-2012 were pretty good

Zoomers gtfo

Hard to take a guy who had the gimmick of Sexual Chocolate and fucking old ladies as a serious contender.

Anybody other than Roman or Seth in the last decade

i just feel like he totally could've had a roman reigns type title run. maybe not as long as roman's current but at least a year or so

Dunno how long they were but his ECW and WHC runs were very dominant

that's fair. you're right

besides henry, when are we getting the face sami zayn main event mega push? need that shit asap

he was injury prone, that's what ended his run too.

For a board obsessed with ratings you guys sure like to drive away new fans

>dat hairline

black do crack

if i could give you a handshake i would

Ratings have nothing to do with being a retard and asking stupid zoomers questions

His fake retirement was dimes he deserved to go over.
youtu.be/bKln5vMmP2Y

Didnt Henrys reign even bump the up the ratings?

If anyone deserved a run with the strap, it's CHADback.

Attached: PG 19.jpg (986x563, 162.53K)

Never. Same with Owens, Balor, AJ, etc. because they all tell Vince over and over that they will gladly resign for dancing gimmicks and jobs to Roman.

Henry’s Hall of Pain run was one of the only title runs I actually liked over the past like 15 years.

What are you talking about? He did have a title reign, and he’s considered a well-respected worker on top of that.

lol by that time most people barely remembered that, and most kiddies had never even seen it

he couldn't work a lick. was lucky to get the belt at all when he won it from orton.

Its up there with 2016 AJ and 2007 schitzo orton in my books

>be nice guys
If you can’t take the banter, then fuck off to reddit. I’m sure those fags will be happy to whisper sweet nothings in your ear.

he was just too injury prone, they gave him a match with carder in 2006, those arent given to any jabroni.