How will she do in wrestling?

How will she do in wrestling?

Attached: D32oTVnW0AAui5I.jpg (640x1136, 74.4K)

She's definitely built for...well, you know...

HOBB'D

>she
Paige VanZant is like Ronda Rousey, a man. PVZ has no wrestling experience. It’s going to be terrible.

Kek what a raped bitch

Yeah my average indian cock

I think she’ll be better than Ronda

get 92d like she did in highschool and team alpha male, this time on camera, by hobbs swerve keith lee and private party

I'm more interested to see how she'll do in her sex tape she'll be releasing soon.

yes i know

holy fucking cankles

she's gonna be terrible if they have her actually restling. Best thing they can do is book her like Jade Cargill. Have her just squash people while they train her in the meantime until she's ready.

Damn this bitch is thicc imagine what she'd do to poor little Riho.

Imagine what she would do to a _ _ _

YOu finna know it!

About as well as she did in MMA

>I'm more interested to see how she'll do in her sex tape she'll be releasing soon.
I was sad that she signed with AEW thinking no more OnlyFans, but she released some tittie shots a few days later, so idk.

She really hyping a sex video or is that just wishful thinking?

The fuck you on? Wrestlers are signing with AEW because AEW doesn't care about your onlyfans, twitch, etc. side hustles unlike WWE.

BITTER BEER FACE

imagine if she was a bbw

She actually said her and her husband shot one but it's up in the air whether she'll release it or not.

The important thing is that she got the attention she needed

Something about her body just doesn't look right I can't put my finger on it though. Booba is good bit... idk...

Attached: 1646680016063.jpg (184x181, 23.94K)