ITT: We have a serious (no shitposting) discussion about the career of Batista

Attached: 50FC66BB-9DF6-4F93-A6C5-C6B07BC70818.jpg (300x168, 6.6K)

how big is his dick?

Pretty good all things considered

Nah fuck Transtista

Would Randy Orton vs Batista at 30 really have been that bad to warrant the reaction?

What you want out of a career. A few years at the top. Bunch of titles. Treated like the top guy. Carder Mania match when it mattered. Some bad return runs, but everyone has those.

There is no way fans would have allowed Orton vs Batista to happen.
They would've taken over the entire match

WWE was trying to push shithouse big guys for years and it never worked. Then Batista came and got over like crazy. Very good career, ruined by smarks at the end.

>Would Randy Orton vs Batista at 30 really have been that bad to warrant the reaction?
i know anti smarks want to act like bryan killed his return, but that match sounds diabolical

was based and would've been a better top face than Cena, then he went to hollywood.

parlayed a successful wrestling career into a successful acting career, has all the guys who sawdust themselves until their 60s beat (looking at you Carder)

Attached: 172393490.jpg (1668x825, 1.18M)

Who has the bigger dick, Nyla Rose or Batista?

desu he looked gay in the first pic.

smackgod here, batista carder and rey werr my niggas frfr

easy answer -- one is a transwoman and the other is Nyla Rose

Never liked him, smug face Batista was annoying, he's bearable as a heel but that's just because he loses

Single mothers...

I don't think having Batista as champ when Guardians of the Galaxy releases was a bad idea just that it wasn't his time. Like if he got a role that big in 2006 or 2007 it would've made sense

nyla has a shoot 9 incher batista is part pinoy on top of roiding for decades, shouldnt even be a question.

>be literally who bouncer/gymbro
>WWE picks you up
>befriend Haitch who you know has influence over things
>become top guy
>win multiple titles
>fan favorite
>spend only a few years in wrestling unlike some marks who sawdust themselves for decades because it was their dream
>can return for a quick payday whenever you want
>cash in on your fame by getting B parts in blockbuster films
It's as good as it gets for someone with his talent.

Hollywood fucked him, literally and figuratively.

Every kid at school loved Batista, the hype going into mania 23 vs taker was unreal for a 10 year old

he has a few million in saudibux waiting for him if the acting doesnt work out. guys from mid 2000s smackdown are super over in the middle east.

Can't wait for Batista vs Goldberg in the Saudi heat in 2023.

One of the few pushes that was both organic and corporate to great success. Very good big guy wrestler. Feud with Taker was dimes.

2014 Rumble match was booked perfectly prove me wrong.