NXT had a total of SIX (6) main roster rejects last night on the show

>NXT had a total of SIX (6) main roster rejects last night on the show
>can't even get 700k viewers

Attached: zigglermiztv.jpg (1200x1200, 391.39K)

>trannies complain about nxt not charting
>nxt charts
>trannies now complain about nxt not reaching 700k viewers

Attached: goalpost.jpg (300x240, 22.55K)

Still more entertaining than AEWho

Rampage can't even get 600k with a lead-in from Smackdown with over 2 million people, take some time to reflect on yourself.

Main roster rejects means nothing at this point. AJ, Miz, Ziggler. Thats a sizable portion of people on the main roster that still matter in any fashion. 2.0 is the A show and viewership is down because society is run by human sacrificing pedophile devil worshippers and the average tv viewer gets their opinions beamed into them by wifi and tiktok

tranny with the pre-pre-cope. cant wait to hear all about durant and luka in the PLUMMET thread tmw.

What's the point of this show when you have 15+ year veterans on it?

Fucking retarded.

Nobody is watching wrestling on Fridays at 10pm. That's a death slot. There's a reason why Smackdown starts at 8 instead of 9.

It's not a lead-in if it's on an entirely different network you stupid fuck.

>t.
remember the westcoast cope?

Attached: 1575678632653.jpg (894x894, 187.9K)

can't wait for Graves vs. Theory at mania!!

it's sad all the cultist droniEs can't discuss nxt without bringing up AEW out of nowhere, good for you guys for #standingupforWWE

West Coast is only half the population of the East Coast and only about a 10th of the US at large.

>caring about ratings
It's a good show and that is all that matters to me

>responds to point with picture/meme combo
gee i wonder why everyone calls you guys edrones.

They weren't advertised. And btw. RECORD FUCKING PROFITS!!!

>Fridays at 10pm.
remind me what rampage did when they were on at 7 pm i forget

>Rampage can't even get 600k with a lead-in from Smackdown with over 2 million people, take some time to reflect on yourself.
AEW out of fucking nowhere

>asks a question
>doesn't answer it
kek what a cult

Still more than rampgayge

>out of nowhere
>on a wrestling board
Gain IQ points please

so with Rampage only being an hour why doesn't it start at 9? with ratings being low they should stop playing it safe and compete with Smack

You could swap the entire RAW or SD rosters with NXT and it wouldn't matter. People are watching this shit out of habit now.

They were advertised on RAW