Heat on Joey Janela in AEW

pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=156890

Attached: 3gNaKLE1023.png (652x712, 81.49K)

it begins

>there had been several who was hurt

Attached: HelloSirs.png (800x450, 93.36K)

remember when he fucked up adam page's face too?

>In asking around today, AEW sources confirmed that Janela's suspicions were 100% right and that there was a lot of heat on him for the Kingston injury, as it prevented Kingston from traveling for several weeks and changed plans for TV and the Jericho feud as the promotion waited for Kingston to heal. Janela was also right in that there was an internal belief that there several talents had been hurt while working with him in the ring, which obviously worked against him. As he noted, it was hard to break that reputatation. Janela had not been brought in by the company since the Charlotte taping. We are told he is not expected to be utilized again before his current deal expires, which is late April.

JOEY IS DANGEROUS

joey has heat with me for not kicking eddie harder and ending that fat fuck's career

His reason for wrecking the guys face is not understanding the power of his own leg lmao

Literally everyone has heat with this guy. From talent, to bookers, to fans. Maybe he should try a different line of work?

Good. Janela was a wasted roster spot

>Ridge Holland drops E on his head
>Instantly forgiven
>Janela kicks someone a bit too hard
>Blacklisted from the company
kek what an evil fed

This. If he crippled that fat fuck and Hangman then AEW would be better.

>>Ridge Holland drops E on his head
>>Instantly forgiven
I’ve got a bridge to sell you

B-BUT WWE!

Good fucking riddance.

>I hung out with Tony, I consider him a friend

KWAWMB (kek what a worked mark bitch)

Dude is such a fucking piece of shit. An over-confident midget that is saying he has heat for injuring a top talent while not so low-key bragging that he's just too strong and can lift heavy. What a little faggot on steroids bitch.

Joey, you can do as much generous "TRT" that you want you will always be a little shitter dude. You're not over, and have never been over. People were excited about AEW when it first started, not you. It's laughable he thinks that hes on the level of Omega and Moxley.

i like him:(

>Injured Hangman
>Injured Ten
>Injured Kingston
Yeah after a certain point it’s clear you’re the fuck up

> it’s the squatting machines fault that I broke Eddie’s know
Jesus Christ this guy is insufferable. Take responsibility and move on . Guy literally created headcanon

street profits reenacted the spot on raw to show holland how to do it properly, he's definitely not forgiven

>I didn't injure Kingston because i'm a sloppy glorified yardtard, I injured him because I was working out too much and didn't know my own power
delicious delusional cope

Bro are you backstage in wwe to know he has been forgiven? Joey has a string of injuring of people and he fails take responsibility. “It’s the leg press machines fault” , get the fuck out here smark

He is though and he is not on steroids. It's called a dedicated regime and healthy diet, you should try it sometime fatso.