HARDYS TAG TEAM DEBUT TONIGHT

twitter.com/_denisesalcedo/status/1504161656888184832

Attached: FN_a0-OVEAAJqXt.jpg (1504x1702, 383.65K)

>MEMBER THAT TAG TEAM FROM WWE?

>all that words just to announce a debut
do smarks paid shills really?

It's just The Hardys now. The Bucks without "Young", when?

Attached: FN_bt_BWUAYtQcr.jpg (1920x1080, 556.16K)

Why are they doing a press release for this

>They get to put some young guys over, or if they're winning get to have a great match
>Private Party used to be trash but their skills have really improved, so they may be able to carry the old fuckers through some exciting spots
Sounds good to me

Already seen this in WWE, and TNA.

O MY GAD IS THAT PRIVATE PARTY?

His name is Jest Harvey

Because it's a big deal for AEW. The Hardys are one of the greatest tag team of all time and Jeff is super popular.

Everytime I see Matt and Jeff wrestle the last few years it's sad, it's like they're going slowmo. The last good match they had was the Bucks Ladder match.

I feel like that’s a match that should have a bit more build. Why not have them face Butcher and Blade first?

Besides the delusions of Meltzer smarks, is there any evidence that Khan knows how to book anything?

shots shots shots shots shots shots shots shots

Needs to hotshot due to March Madness

They debuted on Rampage and tanked the ratings

Why did they hotshot them together so fast? They could at least have spent a few weeks turning matt face again

Hopefully no one bonces their ronce around the cornew and dasd ewrg

Unironically I don’t think Tony wants to get run over by Wrestlemania season buzz and March Madness. It’s Monday Night Wars booking (the worst aspect of it).

>hotshot
It's going to be four months until the next PPV, are you that fucking slow?

they are getting the Hardy's run over with ASAP
Tony only sees money in Jeff

makes sense. They are both on borrowed time, Matt is constantly getting hurt and lost in matches and Jeff is barely holding himself together

>another fucking debut
Jesus christ, it's really all he does

Attached: 5igscd0z6ck51.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

2 1/2 months.

Jeff debuted last week. He and Matt appeared together on Rampage. Their first match as a team is tonight. This is hotshotting.