It's been presented as evidence in court that Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar lost to the Bunny

>It's been presented as evidence in court that Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar lost to the Bunny
ACKNOWLEDGE HER

Attached: thebunny.gif (498x277, 3.64M)

WHAT A DRAW

retarded meme

Remember how fast this meme died?

>EliteTITANS post a meme, have fun with it in its time, then move on before it becomes stale, only coming back to it when it's relevant.
>E-drones force the same stale memes over and over, week after week, month after month, ruining them beyond recognition.
Yeah man.

I like bunny as a character and would like to see more of her/ more usage in stories.
She gave us one of the shoot best photos ever to come out of AEW.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-16_14_03_10.png (488x509, 335.49K)

>She gave us one of the shoot best photos ever to come out of AEW.
Honestly one of the best ever to come out of wrestling lol
That photo is approaching some FMA-tier kino. All it needs is the SOVL of it being shot on film instead of digital and it would the tops.

based and true

>Honestly one of the best ever to come out of wrestling lol
It's sometimes difficult to tell when this board is being satirical or serious, but I wholeheartedly agree with this.
Shame she's been doing random vlog shit for a month after a 2 minute squash with sheboon Goldberg.

cope

Attached: 1634597555122 .jpg (749x578, 232.59K)

kek

>breaks the keys while typing

Bunny thread 2.0 coming soon?

yuck

Surely AEW can afford an amateur hobbyist with a 35mm camera to do a proper job?
I know digital is easier to work with on the fly, it's broadcast standard too, but photos like this... Also imagine parallel camera angles on Super35, the sheer kino...

Bunny's two hug bags in Super35...
Hmm...
TK pls do it

kek what a dead meme for a jobber who can’t get on tv

>Has been spewing and regurgitating e-drone everyday
>W-W-WE DON'T RECYCLE THE SAME OLD SHIT LIKE YOU HURR DURR
Yeah man.

i would photograph her

>Xe says as he posts e-drone
No self awareness

BUNNY LORDS
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Attached: 1636936952536.webm (853x480, 2.22M)

kek, what a seething WWE mark