Bwen & Gwen is one of my newest stories

>Bwen & Gwen is one of my newest stories
>It's nearly beaten my most popular stories in views already

Sissy Ben and sexy Gwen are a draw, brother.

Attached: bwen gwen.png (1508x466, 44.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avp.fandom.com/wiki/Alien_Quadrilogy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don’t even know what board you meant to post this in

Exactly where you see it

Beggin' ya to have sex

Done, and that's why I'm puttin' the belts on the Tennyson Sisters (formerly Tennyson Cousins)

How much do you make from this?

This? This post right here? THIS is how we #MAGA fellow Q Patriots. Take note.

Somebody started funding me after they added me on Discord because they liked my work.

hmmm..... I'm thinking based

Attached: file.png (1613x964, 138.08K)

>tfw got someone to commission me to write a private story but still haven't finished it because im a depressed retard

>Quadrilogy
It's a tetralogy you illiterate swine.

I'll check it out tonight

General depression or writing depression? I went through a bad writing depression spell.

You know how I know you know nothing about movies?

Attached: quadrilogy.jpg (329x445, 51.54K)

general depression
Outside of waging I can't get myself to do anything, even play video games and shit like that. I can get myself to watch wrestling but only because it's something I can watch as background noise without worrying about it being important enough that im missing out by not paying attention

Educate yourself retard. Tetralogy is the proper term for four literary or operatic works. What Ridley Scott does with his crypto-dick worship films is his business.

quadrilogybros...................

Attached: file.png (1469x768, 77.14K)

avp.fandom.com/wiki/Alien_Quadrilogy

I called it Quadrilogy because 4 stories about a Sissyhog was kind of silly if you think about it (much like there being 4 Aliens movies) -- and much like the Ailen films, the Sonic stories all have had co-directors/writers that shaped the franchise in varying styles.

I can tell you're both not very smart.

I tracked down his blog. I don't think he posted this here accidentally...

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-223030.png (720x1425, 301.91K)

Update for that soon, including being able to wrestle the women.

I'm curious, TimedWatcher, I'm pretty good with words... And you've made me consider writing smut for money. How would I go about doing this? Whence do I commence?

Write YA based on popular trends.

Also you could go the Amazon route, which IMO, handcuffs you too much unless you love writing about gay dildowolves.

So your ideal should be writing real stories as your main job, and erotica as a hobby, and then courting furries, which is probably where you'll get most of your gigs.

>YA
Good suggestion, but I want some of that there coombux too.