Paulbros

Paulbros...

Attached: rJJ478MdhtNN362.png (695x581, 346.98K)

NOOOOOO WHAT ABOUT THE INDIE MIDGETS AND THE LEATHER JACKETS!!

Tony Khan said it was the right thing to do for the sake of their main roster too

NXT definitely needed a change, it had become a total parody of itself and it was completely useless to everybody. It wasn't doing ratings, it wasn't producing wrestlers Vince wanted for the main roster and it wasn't even good TV anymore. But that doesn't mean they had to change into 2.0 and that doesn't mean 2.0 isn't garbage. They could've just changed back into the version of NXT that was actually good.

>It wasn't doing ratings
Better than 2.0s ratings
>it wasn't producing wrestlers Vince wanted for the main roster
True but imagine thinking Vince won't waste Breakker.

stfu and die, Paul, no one cares about your failed war against gAyEW

>Better than 2.0s ratings
Talk about damning with faint praise.
>True but imagine thinking Vince won't waste Breakker.
There's zero chance Breakker isn't fucked. The second he's in the same frame as Corbin or Sheamus, Vince is gonna be like "WAIT A SECOND, THIS GUY IS ACTUALLY SHORT?!" and that's it, he's done.

>Vince is gonna be like "WAIT A SECOND, THIS GUY IS ACTUALLY SHORT?!" and that's it, he's done.
Reminder that Bron was handpicked by Vince and NXT was re-made specifically to get him ready for the main roster. Cope.

Cena was also shorter than most of his opponents but he was jacked (just like Bron). Bron will be fine.

>Reminder that Bron was handpicked by Vince and NXT was re-made specifically to get him ready for the main roster
Source: My ass

Shawn is the only one actively trying to make stars and give everyone spotlight it feels like. The midcard gets as much love and care as the main event. People are going to look back on this era of NXT extremely fondly

Cena was also wrestling as John Cena, not Kandy Krusher.

>faint praise

Attached: tenor-1 (1).gif (220x164, 175.62K)

The absolute fucking state of paul

Bron Breakker is not even a bad name but ok. No one cares but the few petty people that won't watch anyways.

>Shawn is the only one actively trying to make stars and give everyone spotlight it feels like
Two of the champions are main roster rejects.

It's certainly way fucking worse than Rex Steiner.

why are trannies always seething about WWE and NXT in particular, I thought you didn't watch or care about it?

Triple H was the only WWE booker to not push BLACKED shit. His NXT lacked black people.

they hate it when a WWE show is actually good

He was also the only one pushing indie vanilla midgets like Atom Cole and his crew

>would rather have BLACKED cuck angles than shorter guys doing wrestling moves
I know Americans literally worship black people but come on.

He's not going to talk shit about a company that will inevitably bring him back when he is done larping in AEW

yeah I'd rather watch a Lashley match than an Atom Cole, UE match

It's not.

Right to change... not necessarily into 2.0

Yes it is, Rex is a dimes name regardless whether you care about him being a Steiner or not.

>t. Rex

Attached: rex.jpg (1280x853, 110.41K)

okay, Rex Viper fanboy
KWAB