Biff Busick aka Oney Lorcan apologizes to reddit over QAnon rumors [money was used to fund Drake's campaign]

Biff Busick aka Oney Lorcan apologizes to reddit over QAnon rumors [money was used to fund Drake's campaign]

Attached: oneycuckold.png (1096x181, 34.32K)

he didn't break any laws, what's the issue? people need to calm down and stop projecting their superior morals to others on the Internet. It's demagoguery

He shouldn't be the one saying sorry in this scenario, it should be the people spreading the misinformation.

>Not written in all caps
Way to blow kayfabe Oney.

Stfu chud

Rule #1 is never apologize to those cretins

Lost any respect I had for this dude and I let him know what I think of him.

What a cuck

checked and true, hes fucked now

This was obviously the case with most of them. They were just giving some money to a nutcase guy they used to work with and probably feel sorry for. Nobody is retarded enough to believe this Q shit.

This. Now there's blood in the water and the woke shark feeding frenzy will begin.

Why didn't Nia Snaxx donate?

Smart move from Horny Lycan.

>I though I was just lending money
Yeah this reeks

I don't know, Bobby Fish was part of Drakes NXT Bible Study group and was promoting/going to his Save the Children shit

>groveling directly to reddit
What a fucking faggot

why the fuck would you risk future employment opportunities over posting 3 lines of text.
how fucking dumb are you?

Kek based fuck qtards and fuck ashly babbit bitch is rotting in hell kwab

Pretty smart to get ahead of this and profusely apologize. I'm sure he'll be forgiven real quick.

Grovelling for forgiveness to reddit. What's funny is that they'll never forget this and they'll bring it right back up again if Busick ever has any kind of scandal in the future.

>Oh no! people discovered that child trafficking rings exist and are perpetuated by the most wealthy and politically connected individuals in the country! AND THEY WANT TO STOP IT?! HOW EVIL!
You have to be a kike to believe these people must be stopped. they're misled, sure, QAnon is bullshit, sure, but that doesn't mean these people aren't rallying behind a worthy cause. they just need direction.

>Save the Children..BAD
okay, pedo kike

nah they've forgiven him