"I want to say, thank you to the people who really know...we get labeled as homophobes...

> "I want to say, thank you to the people who really know...we get labeled as homophobes. I put out a stupid tweet nine years ago, the most dumbest, immature, obnoxious shit I've ever done. I don't want anybody, from any walk of life, to feel like they can't care for the Briscoes because I promise we love everybody. We love everybody and we just want to go out there and be pro wrestlers and give the best match that we can. I said some dumb shit a long time ago, I apologized for it and I'll apologize for it again. It was stupid. I feel like now there are people who look at us like, 'we can't cheer for them because they hate a certain group of people.' We don't hate nobody. We love everybody. We're just some country boys. I thought I was taking a stand for the Lord back in the day," he said.

> Mark picked up the conversation and said, "You realized, from that immaturity, that's not what you were doing because anything, God and the Lord, he has love above anything. That card trumps anything else. What you thought you were doing, taking a stand for the Lord, was counterproductive to the kingdom of God, not only to being a human being and relating with other humans that we live with and love."

> Jay closed by saying, "I feel like people label us a certain way. Trust me, we're not like that."

Attached: Jay.jpg (1061x1061, 471.96K)

>w-we're sorry please hire us
kek what a couple of fake tough guy bitches sorry you're bingo hall wrestling cash cow has dried up

BrisKWAB

Seem like nice guys. They actually accepted that they did something wrong instead of the "sorry you got offended" thing most people do. Respect to them
t. fag

Religion is a cult

Yeah but that’s never good enough

>bending the knee to the alphabet mafia
the state of americans

I'm a fag and I just said it's good enough

It's usually because the apology comes when there's no option left.
I don't give a shit what he said but if he actually felt this way, he would've apologized years ago.

>we love globohomo now! please hire us!
so now both sides hate them. way to go

I never labeled them anything other than boring

>p-pls hire us tony
KWAB

>apologizing just to get their match with a pair of queers who larp as 80’s wrestlers
Kek ok so what was the appeal of these guys other than being chuds from roh? I think I only seen them once at that one gcw show and they weren’t so great. They also look like puerto rican bums

even their god shit is fake homosexuality is a mortal sin and homosexual marriage is banned in the church. right or wrong at least have some convictions.

Tip or bottom?

lol you really think apologizing matters to psychos like Bix on Twitter?

WarnerMedia is ok with convicted rapping Mike Tyson though

Based

No it’s not good enough

who cares what some brain damaged toxoplasmosis queer thinks

Wokeism is a religous cult.

as soon as AEW signs them he will change his tune. tale as old as time

The Briscos apparently lol

and God will judge them for it. it's not a man's place to judge another. we can only love and empathize with our fellow sinner.