Kill them all

Kill them all

Attached: E1A3BA80-F190-4787-A9E9-7D503E7F9618.jpg (1284x1022, 809.88K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST WANT CHILDREN TO BE PROTECTED YOU HAVE TO CORRUPT THEM FUCKING BIGOTS KILL ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PROTECT CHILDREN
shitposting aside, q-user is a retarded larp, if not a fed psy-op

It's a bored rich man's troll that got a wee bit out of hand

Ace of base

Attached: Eb4ekWIXsAELmhD.jpg (1200x900, 238.94K)

nice friends

Who, journalists? I agree

Journalists really are the enemy of the people. They did the same shit to the Friday Night at Freddies guy to get him cancelled and removed from his own company. Then the doxxed regular private citizens who donated to Kyle Rittenhouse and Canadian truckers.

Attached: 1634506689962.jpg (1024x595, 83.75K)

Donation records are public.
If you feel strongly enough about any given cause to donate to it then you should have no problem with people knowing about it.

kek what based and loyal friends helping eachother despite what the sjw troon mob screeches

Based. If I had a crazy co-workers that tried to run for Congress, I'd donate to him too.

>Friday Night at Freddies

Wow you come off as genuine here

That journalist who wrote the article's address is public too. Just saying.

How do I donate?

HHH donated a signed shirt to be auctioned off for the charity to

Attached: s-l400.jpg (361x400, 34.08K)

What do you mean? I'm not a follower of that video game. I'm just saying what happened.

Worked

QAnon is fucked up in every way possible but apparently they don't buy into the War on Drugs police grafting/stealing money, property, cars, dope racket, otherwise Matt wouldn't have donated.
That is, if Matt had enough non-thc enwrapped braincells to wonder if QAnon is pot friendly or not. He probably just thought, cool, man, save the children and shit.

or maybe he doesn't know or give a fuck what q-user is, he was just helping a friend out

Trump lost ;)

America lost. Globohomo won.

>80 million people voted for biden bro!
>meanwhile he can't draw anyone to a rally
>meanwhile trump draws huge numbers to his
Seems legit

>muh demos
Record voters

I just wish I got in on the merch shilling desu

He's so popular even dead people voted for him

The king of killing pedo kings

That election was so dodgy.

I like how Karen and Shotzi are trying to make mean faces but Scarlett is still in full thot please put your dick in my mouth mode.

>record voters

Attached: what-a-mark-raven.gif (498x368, 2.08M)

Based big heat trump drawing the voters.