The Young Bucks refuse to sign Dem Boys 'cause they won't jo-

Uhh posers who have never actually watched Dem Boys fellows? What is our next bad faith narrative?

youtube.com/watch?v=SYS0mX2oK3w

Attached: 2021_07_07_PentaElZero_EddieKingston-vs-YoungBucks_151.jpg (1000x667, 94.37K)

check their twitter history to see if they said any wrongthink within the last decade

You've got it backwards. If they get signed they have to face FTR and they would go over because they're actual draws
FTR are butthurt about this

It was already said Turner shot it down fucktard.

>refuse to sign Dem Boys because one said aome homophobic shit once and apologized several times including in the ring
>Roster has several lefty queers and troons on it
>Doesn't wanna hurt image of AEW being some kind of progressive wrestling company

It's all politics.

holy headcanon

Imaging thinking Bucks have that kind of pull. AEW is Tony's show.

Wwe ain't touching them either. That is when you know something is up

Tony Khan is the son of a Pakistani Muslim immigrant. Racist rednecks like the Briscoes have no place in his company.

>FTR have stroke in AEW

Vince hates rednecks that's the reason.

The tag division in AEW is bloated enough. I really don't want to see another team pushed to the top because of their work in another damn company, like FTR.

Prove that they're racist. Otherwise you're a bigot for assuming all southerners (or as you ignorantly like to call them, rednecks) are racist.

FTR were on top of the tag team division for all of 2 months

>Thinks being racist excludes them from a contract
>Jerichode is signed

Knock it off calling people racist, boy

2 months too long. The Brain Busters, they are not

I'd say they're definitely a racist dog whistle, but again I'm using common sense

Attached: 3d92a1b86fa4f28cef4d46b1a24582c1.jpg (236x354, 17.64K)

And Dem Boys aren't nearly as good as who they named themselves after, what are we playing here?

That both teams suck and should be happy to curtain jerk a Free For All

Legendary Hardy pop and it was just a pre-recorded clip. ROH and the Bucks were based.

>Jordan mids
Lmao. What are they, girls?

Racist is the enward for YTs

Did they not realize that they look like kids dressed up as Cena for Halloween? Kek.