What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: image_2022-03-16_091333.png (1070x893, 509.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jfAy_8Ea9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Samwise Gamgee looking fucker

Jews always lose

idk
youtube.com/watch?v=-jfAy_8Ea9g

Attached: file.png (1200x798, 1.27M)

IWA13BBCWDTH

He's still hanging onto that hair?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 14-19-30 YouShoot #33 Scott Hall.png (282x293, 105.69K)

>booze bottles all over his bedroom
you tell me OP

podcasts killed his business model. and shelling out 20k for a shoot interview isn't really feasible when the new model is weekly free interviews. it's a shame because he was probably the best interviewer of that entire group and actually understood how to get the guest comfortable. he knew how to ask sensitive questions that didn't make the guest defensive or guarded. but that kind of in-depth interview doesn't have a place between MeUndies ad breaks and reminiscing about one of five anecdotes you give when making the podcast rounds.

He only did these youshoots to talk about his love of cock

Why do people take photos/videos like this of themselves, with copious booze in the background?
This also.

He could do a podcast where he just talks about the logistics of his shoot interviews and stuff behind the scenes for guests. Freddie Prinze Jr does something like that for when he was a writer for WWE.

His shoots have way more soul than any podcast Conman could do.

He should sell his soul to Conrad and do a podcast with him. Conrad is a huge fan of his they could draw dimes together. Them going over the Nash shoots would be great.

he's too based

>Blancos FTW

He ran out of questions to ask about wrestlers' cocks so he stopped making videos and retired to curate a dildo museum. I assume.

Conrad hasn't drawn a penny in three years.

>How big was his dick?
there, thats the whole magnum opus of his interviews

I want a YouShoot with Nick Gage so much it's unreal

I agree. An interview that talks more about his training and early CZW than his time in prison and his bank robbery would be nice.

>YouShoot with Nick Gage
Run time: 2 hours
Run time w/ "you know" and "like" edited out: 20 minutes

You should watch tournament of death VIII if you love hearing Nick Gage talking non stop and repeating himself over and over again. So glad that faggot cut his artery at the end of that shit before he could cut another promo

>how big was the other prisoner's dick