How would you fix this dogshit card?

Attached: images (22).jpg (412x744, 51.21K)

Rob vs Chris should’ve been the main event. There wasn’t a hotter act or bigger draw in the company in late 01-02 than RVD

RVD wasn't main event ready yet

today, this would unironically draw the biggest AEW buyrate they could manage.

I know you’re kidding but unironically they should have pulled the trigger on RVD sooner

Why the fuck did they put a trademark next to their names kek

>Ric Flair vs Undertaker
Was the match good? I have no recollection of this happening

Unironically the best match on the card.

>better worker than the rest of the roster
>was over with everyone in the crowd and got the loudest and most uniform pop every night regardless of who he faced
>was the only non WWE guy during the invasion who was booked strong

I don’t know what else they would’ve had to do to make him ready, save for maybe giving him wins between SS and Mania instead of having him lose

Austin should have been undisputed champ
Austin vs HHH
Rock vs Hogan
RVD was hot so give him a big win over Jericho
Have Angle against anyone other than Kane

>better worker than anyone on the roster
Pretty sure Angle, Benoit, Jericho and the Rock were still on the roster at that point

make austin champ and do austin v triple h. have the outsiders go over kane and taker or some shit in the undercard. then you can do more with the outsiders at backlash. Maybe have the outsiders help triple h win the belt, but triple h didnt want their help so he still stays face for now. the main thing is triple h needed a bigger opponent in the main event because it was kind of weak with jericho in my opinion. I like jericho but austin vs hhh would have been way hotter. jericho wasnt much of a believable threat

having said that i dont think this is a good idea either because face austin losing to outsiders interference would have pissed everybody off and ruined triple h's title win. or austin losing in general. so putting him vs hhh probably not a good idea. only other thing to do would be to put angle in and make it a 3 way (hhh/y2j/angle), and do a stephanie love quadrangle, which i think is what kurt wanted. but even that would have been kind of weak. triple h needed a heel to feud with and y2j and angle were the only options at that point

From top to bottom:
>Remove steph from the equation, she got shoot married to trips a year later so they don’t need to kayfabe divorce
>Add RVD to the main event, haitch still goes over
>Womens match is fine who cares
>rock vs hogan stays the same
>axe billy and chuck, 3 way extreme tag as per status quo
>stone cold vs Scott hall is fine
>edge vs booker for IC gold
>Ric vs taker is fine
>kane vs angle for the hardcore championship, angle is clearly out of his element but manages to slip away with a win, loses it shortly after to maven, do the whole 24/7 shtick as usual
>Christian vs ddp is fine, maybe throw regal and tajiri in here just to put them on the card

RVD wasn't anything after the invasion

They buried him in late 01 once he got really over. It didn't help that he was hurting everyone he worked with.

shoot up the arena with an m60

Rock Hogan in main
Austin/Flair and Taker/Kane vs Outsiders as the semi-mains.
Finish burying WCW properly by having the WWE guys go over in each match.

Assuming it was all booked in the lead up...

>Rock v Hogan (with nWo) main event
>Jericho v Undertaker for the Undisputed Title
>Austin v DDP
>Triple H v Kurt Angle (winner gets Stef)
>RVD v Christian v William Regal v Edge v Booker T winner take all ladder match (IC/Euro title unification)

Smarks really believe this

people only bought the ppv for hogan vs rock and steve austin vs scott hall

nobody cared about anything else