Bad boy bros

Bad boy bros

>During an interview with Denise Salcedo, Joey Janela said that he will not be re-signing with All Elite Wrestling. Janela previously expressed interest in staying with the company but he has apparently changed his mind. His deal is set to expire in a couple of months, shortly after the Double Or Nothing pay-per-view.

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-083557.jpg (1080x1133, 278.02K)

Smart of him.
He probably talked to Tony and asked if theres a chance to get a new contract and Tony answered with "ahahahaha" so now he's saying he leaves on his terms

Gonna fight fans at GCW events instead

He should never have been signed. Unironically the worst wrestler in the world.

I marked when he got a cigarette stapled to his head and the cracker barrel match, but then he was just in the background trying to get some sweet black bussy.

>>AEW star
>its joey janella
when the article title is "wwe star" or "aew star" its just a random nobody to grab a click with every time.

>joey
>star

Based, fuck off loser. Aew has actual stars now not chubby Indy shitters like you

...but Any Forums told me Janela would have a lifetime job there? Any Forums said he was a very important talent scout and found such AEW stars like Jungle Boy, Sting, Christian, Danielson, and Janela

The only thing Joey Janela should star in a snuff film

CYN bound

it was just one shitposter or maybe even joey himself
boy they sure seemed to have gotten under your skin though lmfao

>Sting, Christian, Danielson
Crazy to think Janela got these dudes famous. Props to Joey for showing these literal whos to Tony.

Good thing janella found himself

He'll sign with ROH instead.

how the hell will anyone cope with the absence of jelly nutella, truly a loss from which aew will never recover

>AEW Star
>Joey Janella
>Star
my sides

The cracks are starting to show. Good fucking job Tony, hiring NXT shitters and letting people who built the company from the ground up go

>Joey Jannetty
When was the last time he was even on tv?

>Joey Nutella
phew, got me scared for a moment, user, not cool

Joey always felt like the Dolph Ziggler of the indies. Has talent but just has zero backing. He's the least interesting part of his own show.