Guys I know scott hall died but dont forget about amanda's husband

guys I know scott hall died but dont forget about amanda's husband

Attached: deadbitch.jpg (1080x1049, 186.91K)

I GOT ALL THE CUM
IN MY LUNGS
I GOT ALL THE CUM
IN MY LUNGS
I GOT ALL THE CUM
IN MY LUNGS
I GOT ALL THE SEMEN
DOWN MY THROAT

Attached: brodie-lee.jpg (1200x1200, 101.06K)

*goes back on tinder and lets a weird billionaire babysit her son*

Kinda feel bad for Lee's kid. This bitch probably reminds him that Brodie's dead every single day before going on tinder

Where does she mention Brodie at all? Quit projecting.

Fuck off you spergy drone piece of shit

Attached: 1641471470029.jpg (1200x678, 125.96K)

OP is desperate to make this about her. He must be a simp

she didn't mention Brodie though?

It would seem compassion is a foreign concept to the unloved, lonely, sad cunts here on this board.

this whore refused to see him before he died and went on tinder right after he did, cunt should be tied to the back of a car and dragged on the road

Any proof of her on Tinder? With that being said, my gf exclaimed in no uncertain terms that should she die before me, that she didn't want me turning into some weirdo who thinks a sex doll is an adequate replacement for an actual person.

>doesn’t make it about herself
>just wishes them well

There was a pic showing a supposed profile with her pics, but I still think it was just some edit.

it was an edit. I made it.

keep telling yourself that

>AHHH IM A WHORE PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER WHO LETS A TINY DOG WANKING BILLIONAIRE'S SON BABYSIT MY OWN CHILD BECAUSE IM TOO BUSY SEARCHING FOR DICKS ON TINDER AHHHH
what did Mrs. Cum-in-Lungs Lee mean by this?

shes visiting big e in the hospital

>looks up her Twitter
Apparently you didn't

I’m just going off of what she actually said, we can’t all be schizos like you

this isn't exclusive to her. it's so fucking weird when people do this. the only ones who's posts seemed genuine was DDP and nash. anyone who does this always is basically saying "don't forget about me today"

I tough it was gonna be like how trans ratking circlejerk make every news about themself.
OP is a faggot as usual