Vladimir Kozlov with a fan

Vladimir Kozlov with a fan

Attached: vladimir kozlov with a fan.png (946x610, 665.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_UDgp4Xtxw
youtu.be/9YA-WDqn5sE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK VLADIMIR KOZLOV

BASED RUSSIA

Kino entrance theme.

Attached: kozlovuk.png (583x762, 530.57K)

The irony is that Santino was much more over and successful than Kozlov.

hes ukrainian. all of wwe wrestlers with russian gimmicks were not really russian. besides lana and ilja. and both left russia at very young age.

the tea party with Santini, Kozlov and Sheamus was the peak of wrestling

He should go fight the russian dogs

he beat UABMFN clean

Lana neither too

>born in Ukraine

YA BRING YOUR STINKY BOWL

youtube.com/watch?v=u_UDgp4Xtxw

Wrestling finale

yup. извиняюcь. so Ilja is only actual Russian in wwe history lol. and even he migrated when he was like 5.

Attached: IMG_20220316_121657.jpg (1080x1105, 320.86K)

yeah no shit, I doubt pro wrestling is even known over here.

lmao im russian brother. we have our own promotions even(not a lot of people watch it tho) but western wrestling is pretty popular. if you wanna see example of russian wrestling search for Anton Deryabin or HФP promotion.

>lmao im russian brother
Not for much longer after we nuke you swine.

woah so you think when people die they lose their nationality? very interesting my burger consuming friend. dont forget that whitout us you would lose to hitler you unthankful flith. go figure what to do with gays blacks fucked economy feminists your own political issues whores and obese bitches like yourself before talking about war. russia has more nukes than your shithole. you can never win this fight.

your propaganda shithole brainwashed you into thinking that you have a chance against Russia but in reality USA is a shithole. your army is filled with "strong indeoendent womemes" your culture turned into gay furry garbage, real man are opressed. you give jobs to people who dont deserve shit for diversity but yet still have people complaining and wanting more. usa is rotten and is going to fail horribly soon. you had everything and every chance to be the global leader but you blew it. i really hope ww3 is going to happen just for pigs like you to see how its like. i promise i will be there fighting. hope to see you there filth.

Jesucristo es Dios
youtu.be/9YA-WDqn5sE

Attached: street_fighter_iii_3rd_strike_hugo_by_hes6789_d8zgh65-fullview.png (1024x1366, 1.38M)