*has zero interesting stories currently*

Attached: 1647411223090.jpg (387x258, 37.45K)

But enough about you

all of the stories are finished or long term booked you autistic retard nigger cattle

Wardlow is the best story in wrestling right now.. but yeah the rest sucks. Kenny not being involved in the UE/YB universe sucks

We don’t sign our posts here

>Wardlow unleashed
>Mox and Bryan brought together by Regal
>Darby/Sting vs Hardy Boyz just starting
>Inner Circle breaking up
OP are you retarded?

this retort was never over, also fine speech

literally none of those are stories

Their entirety of storylines is
>BUT WWE!!!

All shit

ur mom

Literally all of them are stories you dumb shit

"Heel muscle turns face" has been repeated about 75 times per year in 30 different promotions. It's total unimaginative garbage.

Would have been 10x better if: Ref bump, Wardlow low-blows CM, MJF turns his back on Wardlow, who then low blows MJF. CM Punk reveals he was wearing a cup, pins MJF 1-2-3

You can have Punk+Wardlow team up a few times, just to get them both on TV (vs MJF/Spears, vs 2.0, vs reDragon, etc) without exposing their singles records or burying singles talent. They can even take several losses because they aren't "a team", so they can play up miscommunication, or have a spot where Wardlow gets distracted by Spears/MJF and runs after them, leaving his partner behind in a 2vs1, etc etc.

10,000 better options than the dumb shit they did, which only 11 year olds enjoyed

>NEW MONSTER
>NEW TAG TEAMS
>BETRAYALS
real fresh

>CM Punk reveals he was wearing a cup
OC already did that on a recent Dynamite main event

>Inner Circle breaking up
I swear this already happened. Inner Circle has been a faggot stable since day one, and it looks like Jericho has just replaced it with another shitty no-dimes stable. Boy oh boy. Now we get the old Jericho stable feuding with the new one. Enthralling. Almost like I've seen this before.

t. Russo apologist

Name 1 (one) story in WWE

I'd rather have a temporary lull in storytelling than have pointlessly dragged out feuds.

Honestly pw spends all day disecting this shit but when I put on aew it's genuinely fun to watch. On the other hand wwe is boring as fuck and feels like it's made for 8 year olds

you mean zero interesting storylines ever