WWE putting over AEW demos in court

From WWE’s MLW court dismissal filing: “AEW’s success further undercuts MLW’s unsupported assertion that substantial barriers to entry exist.”

Continued, it said: “The complaint alleges that WWE’s popularity has ‘declined’ over the last five years. It goes on to say that, during the same period, AEW entered the proposed market and successfully sold broadcast rights to WarnerMedia. Subsequently, AEW managed to capture an average 2020 rating of 0.344 compared to WWE Raw’s 0.5075 in the key 18-to-49 demographic. This successful entry and expansion refutes the existence of substantial barriers to entry.”

Attached: 34bbf762319412d2c8a0759fa7417adc.png (1920x1080, 512.37K)

Didn't know Meltzer did work as an attorney for the WWE

Literally burying themselves. The ultimate KWAB.

I don't know what this is all about? What's the deal with WWE MLW?

kek

MLW is suing WWE for monopolistic practices

Otunga does it again

>Barriers? All you need is a billion dollars and you can make it! These damn indies just don't get it

MLW is trying to get a lot of money or go out of business.

It's a good argument but I don't think it has anything to actually do with MLW's case, where Court alleges a deal was deliberately cut under the table to prevent MLW from getting a rug pulled out from under them. They're essentially saying just because this happened doesn't preclude MLW from trying elsewhere but that's not what Court is suing for.

bauer is desperate to not take blame for his own failures

Can WWE receipt sue when they inevitably win? Will they take MLW by force?

Drones are going to be uppity in the morning

A countersuit? For what exactly?

kek

Slander or whatever. They'll carny something out of it

>that WWE’s popularity has ‘declined’ over the last five years.

HEY WWE's POPULARITY, WE NEED TO TALK!

Attached: MJF.png (1125x631, 885.24K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Refer to

Note WWE is using the 2020 average because 2021 was closer then they'd like to mention.

>wwe puts aew over
Never thought I’d see the day

>go out of business
God I hope so. Hammerstone and Fatu are too good to be stuck in such a shitty promotion.

I don’t know. Court is a top carny, I’m sure he’ll find a way out of it. The lawyers he has are pretty big sharks in the lawyer game, moreso than McDevitt