What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: 1499363016014.jpg (1250x750, 217.56K)

Stevie Richards really let himself go.

Attached: cheeseburgers-2-1568827757.jpg (1020x1020, 108.07K)

why do good looking people let this happen to themselves wtf

Being fat is based if you are a wrestler

He had 20 years to develop a personality and failed to do so.

Attached: kamala.jpg (1908x1146, 570.43K)

fuck (You) e-drone

Being black doesn't count

kek

Got separated from Claudio

more like chris gyro LOL

>get told to lose three stone
>cut off legs
Problem doctors?

Moved to England and discovered donner meat pizzas

Jesus Zack, take it easy on the mochi

kamala harris

I remember hearing he has some medical condition or something. If that's not true, then he clearly has an eating disorder or some shit and couldn't get a clue.

He was on a lot of gear and diet supplements/diuretics. Almost didn't get hired by WWE because he had fucked up test levels, immediately ballooned up and somehow got hired.

There are very few medical conditions that would result in massive weight gain in an otherwise ‘active’ person and those are very rare. It’s possible he has something, but just statistically unlikely.

My guess is it’s a combination of stress eating/over eating after getting to NXT and having trouble adjusting to their program and WWE, coupled with maybe being prescribed depression medication for any anxiety or depression he may have dealt with during that which can cause weight gain. This may have been accelerated or compounded when he realized he had a ceiling among H’s indie collection. He probably then got to a point where he stopped caring and just gave in and gave up. That is the simplest answer, so it’s what I would bet on.

Your mom didn't abort

chris gyro