WWE praises AEW's demos

Attached: WWEMLW.jpg (1080x364, 180.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lXax7rzDR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based elitechad lawyers

ummmmmmm e-chads? i thought AEW was a pissant fed that was dying imminently, what is this...? why are we saying AEW is successful?

its WWE lawyers tying to shit on MLW and there owner Court Bauer.

the WWE-AEW alliance vs. the virgin MLW

Because it is? The demo for pro wrestling is good and aew will get a good renewal contract in 2024. NXT leaving Wednesday was good for the better of pro wrestling because it shows aew growing without pro wrestling cannibalizing itself . I dont see the boom of the 90s but it’s a boom

>barriers to entry definitely don't exist, that's why the only credible competition in the last 20 years needed the multi-billionaire Kahn family to bankroll their show
e-lawyers are so retarded

>Love you E-Drone

Attached: Dm1CJR1WwAEZq7C.jpg (1253x691, 70.79K)

AEW AND WWE WIN, THEY REALISE FRIENDSHIP IS MORE IMPORTANT.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lXax7rzDR0

WWE is going to unite and join their AEW BROTHERS

Before you bedwetting aewtists get cocky, they’re only “praising” gayew to help with this lawsuit. Really, it shows how serious they take your shit company as a threat that they view giving disingenuous pat on the back as merely a means to a end. Gayew is nothing to WWE, and it never will be. So I repeat: don’t get cocky. Your company’s only positive is not being as pathetic as “companies” like MLW. Wow. Good for you. Feel free to brag about it to your “waifu” body pillows, you fat losers. But you’ll never feel a real woman. Except for maybe your mother. KWAB.

Court Bauer is a stinky jew so I support Tony and Vince teaming up on this one.

m-meds

>The complaint alleges WWE's popularity has declined over the last 5 years.

E-HOMOS...

>how serious they

Good morning SIRS!

>Except for maybe your mother.

Actually it's YOUR mother KWAB

>reddit spacing
Die

Obtain GED.

AEW’s existence is WWE’s only defense against a mudshow carny so yeah AEW does mean something to them.

Obtain testosterone, bitch.

Note WWE is using the 2020 average because 2021 was closer then they'd like to mention..

>E-HOMOS...
lol

SAVING THIS FUCKING PIC RIGHT NOW

It's over E-drones. I'll fucking post this pic every single time you retards try to talk shit about the demos. You can't argue against it because it would be like arguing with WWE itself.