Now that it's over

Who is the Jannetty?

Attached: inner circle.jpg (900x720, 123.58K)

The mexicans

Hager

PnP

kwabara

Hager let Wardlow give him a frankensteiner in a "MMA cage match".

Sammy for getting his twink faggot ass spitroasted by half the locker room while pretending he's straight

Jericho

Hager is obviously the janetty.

Hager but he probably knew coming in he was just that

This.

Hager is still over with me but maybe that's because I don't watch the show.

Hager is based for making himself the Brutus Beefcake of AEW

Why? Hager is fucking boring. He wrestles like shit, he can't fight worth shit either, he has near zero presence even though he's huge, and he can't talk either. The only positive I can say about Hager is that he's not Sammy Gayvara. I think the two brown Latin dudes were the second best after Jericho coz both of them actually can speak and are believable thugs. Sammy is just gay as fuck & Hager is boring. He ain't no Wardlow who actually does stand out.

Santana and Ortiz are fun to watch whenever they are given something more to do besides being Jericho lackeys, Sammy is a decent flippy guy that got a clue and can be a decent heel, Jericho is Jericho, meanwhile Hager is mediocre at everything and the only thing he has in his favor is that he's tall

Hager...and its not even close.

Sammy sucks, he is nothing but flips and wagging his tongue.

Hager

What happened?

Talk to me as if I only recognize Jericho and Swagger, but know enough they were AEW's version of Aces and Eights.

Attached: image0-10.gif (307x400, 1.56M)

Nothing like it, just Jericho going through his dadrock mid-life crisis. Hopefully this new group loses the cringe biker jackets.

Everyone I don't recognize, so the 3 shortest people

New group? I was asking what happened to his old group.

Inner Circle basically started to have problems between Jericho and the two guys you see on the sides (Santana & Ortiz). They had a tag team against Jericho and Hager, and it seemed like it was kinda solved, but Jericho eventually turned on them

bootleg lax

hager did his job as security guard who looks strong
santana & ortiz have mad chemisrty. pretty good in ring skill ok-ish gimmick and charisma.
jericho was the frontman and was okay at the most part, he was needed as someone more popular to get the guys spotlight.
sammy was the young crazy guy that was supposed to be pushed as a main eventer after this but hes literally the same he used to be.
so imo its sammy, santana & ortiz deserve tag titles and they will get it at some point im sure. hager is going to stay the same but nobody had intention of pushing him anyway. jericho is well, jericho.

>santana & ortiz deserve tag titles and they will get it at some point im sure
They won't. The best time was when the group was new and still fresh, now no one will care when they are champs.

LAX clearly, they never got held a title, they get out flippy shitted by the bucks, out latino'd by Lucha bros and out wrestled by FTR and need Kingston to make them relevant. Hager is based for literally just carnying Tony Khan to pay him to train for his occasional mma fights when he turns up to wrestling shows even less than Lesnar. Jericho is the Michaels and Sammy is the non union Mexican equivalent Michaels.

Nta but I think they have a decent chance to get over. They have good charisma and they have that underdog aura. They're definitely one of the best tag teams AEW have

better late then never. i hope that wasnt their peak and they will get another chance to shine and a hot storyline. even if they dont i still enjoy the matches and promos this two put out.