He's retiring and going to hollywood after his title run is over, right...

he's retiring and going to hollywood after his title run is over, right? i don't see him going back to the mid card after this run.

Attached: roman-reigns.jpg (1200x1200, 219.69K)

>i don't see him going back to the mid card after this run
He won't go to midcard. He's perma main event like Brock.

Da samoans ong loyal to nigga vince frfr no cap

>i don't see him going back to the mid card
>going back to the mid card
>back
brainlet

he doesn't have the charisma for hollywood

No, he will just do the 8-10 month vacation thing and reappear and get an immediate title shot from whoever is champ

>after his title run is over

But it's never gotten over LOL

What is he going to do in Hollywood?

He'd make a good slasher villain

i don't think Romans the kind of guy who'd work at the E for a long period like hhh, taker, Orton, Michaels etc. At most, he has 5 years left. He'd either retire(unofficially) or take the Cena route

He can't act. Hollywood doesn't want him.

The same was said for The Rock. He plays the exact same guy in every movie he's in and makes a killing. Ronan just needs to find the one franchise to make bank, then he can do all the stinkers he wants and still clean up. That being said, he's a charisma black hole that only barely gets by because he's ultra pushed because Vince wants Rock to cone back.

Play supporting roles in all of Dwayne's films

The difference being that Rock was popular and over as fuck with 7-9x the total viewership compared to Roman, who is not over, not popular, and not in popular culture
Roman also can't act for shit, has no charisma which the Rock has and uses to make up for his inability to act

Jason Momoa exists, so his look does not help him find his own place in Hollywood
True Detective/Miami Vice/Hawaii Five-O with Rocky and Roman would be dimes.

Rock was already a pop culture icon before hollywood. Hollywood just took him to the next level. Roman isn’t anywhere close to rocks pre Hollywood legacy

I know, that's what I was saying, Roman is nowhere near the pop culture icon Rock was back in the AE

probably follow the Bautista path and go for small roles in big franchises until he gets the inevitable comedy lead as a tough guy getting trolled by brats

He would flop in Hollywood, they already have Jason Mamoa who looks the same.

>roman gaygns
>hollywood
holy fucking kek

Attached: 1633162350918.webm (900x504, 1.66M)

Play Jason Mamoa's stunt double

hey if DC goes with the multiverse thing, there's always Aquaman from Alternate Earth Future 17D