What wrestler currently has the best look in your opinion and what should the prototype physique be for wrestlers (pic...

What wrestler currently has the best look in your opinion and what should the prototype physique be for wrestlers (pic not necessarily related)

Attached: 735e9bb6bb2622f8-600x338.jpg (600x338, 35.88K)

I don't believe in one prototypical wrestler look.

Ok, no biggie. Who you think has the best look right now?

currently Roman

Buddy Murphy has a pretty good look. Wardlow looks dimes.

Kota Ibushi is jacked
Kenny Omega had a dimes look in NJPW at one point but then he got fat

Probably Wardlow right now for me
White still looks great (and the greasy hair + pube beard combo still works) but he's not even close to what he was in Japan. Whatever they were shooting him up with in Japan was strong enough to jack up a farm animal
I think Takagi has a great look too. He's kind of fat but he looks like a genuinely rough guy and I don't think it would even work as well if he were less bulky.

There is no prototype physique. People should look different depending on their body/style/character

Drew McIntyre has the best look, even though long black hair beard is oversaturated. For me, the prototype physique is something like Tony D'angelo. He doesn't have abs, but he's bulky but not particularly fat and he's decently tall. Even if you're not tall you should still have bulk and he should be looked at as the bare minimum of what a wrestler should look like

Attached: FE--5u0WUAgIzOf.jpg (4096x2730, 1.59M)

Attached: Big-Cass-Abs-Muscles-Ripped-Jacked-Physique-Body-February-2021.jpg (1893x1893, 346.8K)

how is he managing to have abs and a muffintop simultaneously

Its a form of roid gut

You can still have body fat while having visible abs

Very gay thread

/asp/ was always a look board. Get that headcanon shit out of here

Wrestling is a body business, stop projecting

He has larger obliques that’s not a muffin top at all. Probably 9-10% body fat there could be a little leaner if we’re talking bodybuilding but for a wrestler even modern day that’s pretty ripped at like 180-185 or so.

Mogged

Attached: Dimes.png (924x585, 1.08M)

Drew McIntyre

Tall and big muscles

Attached: miro-tnt-championship-aew-2.jpg (1280x720, 326.58K)

He's fat

Bobby Lashley has the 100% perfect wrestling look except for the fact that he's b[spoiler]ald. [/spoiler]

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-014630_Firefox.jpg (716x1062, 220.88K)