Khan is such a jericho mark

Seems like every week he gives him 15 minute promo segment.

Attached: Jericho.jpg (800x500, 160.92K)

4 anti-draws and Hager

Jake Hager looking real jacked and roided to the gills. If Khan was smart, he'd have Dan Lambart manage him and strap a rocket to his ass.

I thought Garcia was joining Danielson? I haven't watched the last few eps, so, I guess I missed something apparently..

I'm pretty sure Danielson was merely dropping names and never intended on bringing in Garcia Yuta etc.

Jericho is his favorite wrestler ever. He went to Jericho's last ECW show, even brought a Jericho sign.

That killed Lucha Underground

Is that really the name of that stable?

Garcia would have made so much sense tho

yeah, it's almost like they are paying him the most money

you dipshit

No, a ballooning cinematic budget is what killed Lucha Underground.

I can't imagine it to be worse than Triple H's opening show promos during his reign of terror.

Attached: 1647405492774.jpg (1079x1612, 111.65K)

You are so wrong, I hope you get put away, tou rapist

WTF Tiny Khan's had on for that Garcia kid? I see him fucking everywhere. Him & Dante Martin.

Hager is trash. He's a big guy but he just goes for submissions like some little dude, and he does them sloppily & slow. Hager stands out in this crew though, because he's the only one besides Jericho who doesn't look like a complete faggot.

He's the biggest living legend that can still go. I guess you could count Sting, but he can't do full singles matches anymore. He just does the stinger splash and takes insane bumps.

YOU WANT A TASTE????

>Him & Dante Martin.
Tony is trying to develop the couple of young guys he has, but he doesn't know how to do this, so he just gives them endless directionless TV segments to ruin with their dimelessness hoping they'll eventually get a clue

I'm still pissed they didn't call themselves inner circle 2.0

What does Tony sees in those guys? 2.0 and Garcia are complete shitters.

Jericho was the first huge name to sign to AEW and played a major part in keeping AEW afloat during the early years and probably still moves decent merch. So I can see why Tony regularly uses him.