Things you do or watch/listen to that is better than wrestling?

Things you do or watch/listen to that is better than wrestling?

Attached: 1603588221343.png (728x410, 570.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iWXsy2xMH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sports entertainment

what else?

I play video games with my friends and lift weights three times a week

I enjoy a good poop. the list goes on.

My family comes over every week to play music as a dad and sons band.

Making my way through the Yakuza series, already reached Yakuza 5 (boring as fuck btw).

Based partridge family user

is Y0 really the peak of the series? Only one I've ever played but I can't imagine it's the peak

It gets balls to the wall towards the end
The parts with Kiryu and his taxi service are my favorite parts of the game

It’s one of the best but the newer games have been arguably just as good, Lost Judgment might be my favorite of the whole series

that's actually really cool. I play guitar and I wish my family learned an instrument or something so we can all play. only other person who learned an instrument is my brother but he hasn't played since the 9th grade, dude is 28 now.

Video games are for losers. I work out, yell alot, look at old joshi pics i have saved, save new joshi pics

Unironically golf.

Fpbp

Brother is this you?

hey.... brother...play your guitar..

Watch weekly tournaments for King of Fighters 15.

>no one said sex
very telling, Any Forums

Attached: 1641091911903.jpg (1024x772, 114.29K)

jamming to j-pop
youtube.com/watch?v=3iWXsy2xMH4

The only family I knew that would do stuff like that were my neighbors and all of them were really talented and the daughter had the voice of angel. Im not particularly religious or into Christian music but there was something really wholesome about them and I think I felt the Holy Ghost through them at times.

I like to garden. I live in the midwest so the winter sucks but I've got a bunch of vegetable started in the house now. I have one at my house and a plot of land at the community center. Its a ton of fun. I really like to make my own salsa, tomato sauces and chile powders. Always tastes better when you grow it yourself, that's a shoot, brother.