What if Deonna Purrazzo wrestled in AEW?

What if Deonna Purrazzo wrestled in AEW?

Could she get over?

Attached: 0w79vqckokn81.jpg (2048x2048, 254.03K)

That's a man

I want to sniff her BEARfeet

Attached: FN7FqTjX0AMFrg5.jpg (1200x1169, 89.59K)

Holy kek

>Could she get over?
No, she's too heavy because of her fat ass and way too chunky thunder thighs.

Yes.
Just not as over as Britt because Britt would easily eclipse her in charisma.

okay now thats hawt

She is a big fish in a small pond.

She could outwrestle 90% of the womens division (not a high bar by any means) but I can’t see Tony pushing her or booking her strong.

No. Smarks would pretend she's good for one night then forget about her like they did with the bird bitch

are these threads made by bots? and why do they always draw a fuckton of comments despite the same thread being made 400 times per day

Take your meds

Its excuse to post her fat italian pussy spilling out of sexy jeans and swimsuit etc. Please do not do complaining

>britt
>charisma
wrestling fans are mentally ill

this fat bitch couldn't get over a turnstile

Deonna threads are always started by her

Post examples of her pussy being exposed

i thought larry steve died

Is she white?

It would not shock me one bit if she posts here. There used to a poster that would list out all her accolades with "say something nice about her". Nothing out of the ordinary, but in her future promos, she'd run down the exact same accolades in order.

Nah she would be jobbing on dark.

You’re giving this place too much credit. Fact is /aspw/ is a safe space for very mentally ill people. It’s literally just a deranged Deonna fan. No different than the MandyFag, wolfcuck etc.
the AEW womens general reached image limit a few threads ago because someone spent half a day posting Allie pictures.