Remember when AEW was kino?

Remember when AEW was kino?

Attached: 20220316_131845.jpg (1920x1080, 556.12K)

Ah yes the eyepatch era

it was starting to get based then the pandemic hit

no

Still is

Build to Revolution 2020 is still unmatched.

Early 2020 was AEW at its peak basedness

Early 2020 was their peak. AEW has not been good ever since.

Khan, Cobb and Ospreay will be in the US for the Chicago show. Can I please get a Jeff Cobb match on Dynamite

Never happened, was always and will always be gay

yeah then nxt failed and vince sent over the shitters and twitter pushed the comedy losers. also punk is shitting it up now. wish it was like the old days.

nowadays it would be something like cobb vs wheeler yuta and it would air at 10:45pm on rampage

It started off nice aside from marko stunt. But since the pandemic, the only highlight was the Omega/Danielson match. Other than that it's been straight shit

All Out 2021 was kino as fuck

No, but I do remember tranny /woo/dditards calling kino everything that happened in their smark show trash

>roster has gotten far better
>dimwits insisting the show is now worse

Enjoy your Janela, Kiss Sabian, Stunt & Spears matches on PPV I guess

...but enough about your "life"

Remember when Darby - an unknown guy - skateboarded down the ramp and nailed Jericho? Remember when Omega and Matt Hardy chased Sammy down in a cart? Remember when Pac and Omega had a kino iron man match? Remember when Orange Cassidy was going to try? Remember when the best friends took on power and powerful in a bitching park lot brawl? Remember when Jericho got - "But, I have a ticket" over? Remember when Moxley was a vicious son of a bitch? Remember when Private Party made people sit up and fucking take note of them after their fuck awesome match against the Young Bucks? Remember when Brodie came and buried Cody? Remember when AEW had a nice blend of technical wrestling, spot fests, gimmick matches, comedy, Hoss matches, and gave people time to shine?

Cobb was improved so much since going full time with NJPW
he's went from one of the worst in the G1 to the one of the stand outs last year

The roster got better, but Tony got lazy as a booker.

>5 years from now
>OMG REMEMBER HOW BASED AEW WAS IN 2022 I WISH IT COULD BE LIKE THAT AGAIN
Shut the fuck up and start enjoying things without the veneer of nostalgia you stupid smark faggots.

No because i don't watch that aew trash lolololol