Try him. He'll make you famous

Try him. He'll make you famous.

Attached: q3bgru90g3.png (722x545, 84.54K)

WASH JEW BACK

wait, so people were actually calling him retarded for the political thing? so instead of agreeing or whatever. he just wants to argue other things? lol

Damn, Drake is even more based than I knew.

Why is calling a nigger, boy so bad?

Stop posting your own tweets David. We don't like you or care about you at all. Go away and go shit yourself somewhere else

Do journalists have friends? Who can trust these people?

Bix is right for once. Drake is so insane that he makes the Chudster look woke. All Hulk did was say nigger a few times on tape.

God someone stomp this fucking insect already

Is he really gonna minimalize getting an abortion as “medical care” ?

Attached: B4E92B13-C9A2-4220-868C-E5606BE09BD2.jpg (910x867, 89.99K)

this.
Anyone who hates pedophiles is insane. we don't do that here.

Guys like Bix are incapable of having friends and gravitate towards "careers" like journalism so they can shit on people and spread their misery.

kill bix

Drake is a LOOM! He was talking about someone called Dennis Hastert, then boys town, then The Founders and Dutroux, and mossad. He's completely off the reservation.

ruin my career you better get one bix you dumb fag.

This melting faggot isn't a journalist. There is no journalism in wrestling, because journalism requires a subject that can be approached objectively and subjectively to function. Wrestling having booked finishes means that anything outside or reporting the worked finishes is subjective only.

This dude is just asking to get his ass beat after he shits his pants at another indie show

The only tolerable journalists are independent e-celebs, everyone else belongs in the gulags

Why do kikes love cancel culture so much?

It's a weird turn on for people who are looking for racism around every corner. My cousin has two little black boys and a shirt that says "proud mom of two black boys". There's nothing racist about it. This dude just can't get over the fact he shit himself in public

pussy blackboi

No, we do do that here. Fuck you joshi pedo. Pedophiles not welcome in civilized society. Go to Saudi and be Muslim if you want to be a pedo. Faggot.

Glenn Greenwald. The best journalist is a gay Jew.

Attached: 20220315_170435.jpg (540x424, 40.93K)

> a Black wrestler "boy"
I'm a shoot leftist and I have no idea what's bad about it. Is american leftists that fucking pozzed?

Why does David shitshispants believe he can be the moral police?

Attached: 1646363636664.png (526x613, 550.5K)

He's a fed btw, mad sus.

something about slave owners calling slaves boys, that's literally it.