Is that owen hart at the right?

is that owen hart at the right?

Attached: FN6118DXEAoHsIg.jpg (476x680, 96.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fWobdtdVLkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, I believe it was during the New Foundation phase. You can see Anvil behind him.

I'm actually impressed with some of these figures, as I think a lot of them got limited releases since they were towards the end of the line.

Yes it's high energy Owen

Attached: 3275347162fd184ed8eb7a87ec90243a.jpg (1080x1080, 160.99K)

Where's Benoit?

is that eddie on the left in the ring or someone else

Why is Rusev aka Miro in heaven?

Oh they're all dead. I just got it. Add HHH.

i kinda wish i still had my wrestling figures from back in the day ;_;
how much does a full set cost now?

>at the right
>at
hello sirs

im from germany :3 but when do you use at and on ?

I used to have that ring and what I assume are Generation 1&2 figures (cause if Yokozuna was made, I woulda had him for sure and Razor). Nope, I had Ultimate Warrior, Hacksaw, Dusty, Hogan, Demolition, and Macho King. The ring, exactly the same, but was all blue (the OG ring).

Now, the wrestling figures each had a special wind up move, like a spring waisted clothesline or a double arm bearhug, but beyond that, the figures didn't move at all. Real pain in the ass to have wrestling matches. So instead, me and my buddy would each pick out a wrestler and pull back on the ring ropes, slingshotting the wrestlers into eachother. The first guys wrestler to get knocked out of the ring (or break) loses.

That was fun for about a week, but we had to get creative. Enter 100+ GI Joe figures, totally opposable, bendable, fun. If you move the ring ropes down to the 1st and 2nd rung, the ring is literally perfect for Joes wrestling. Some of the Joes took on prowrestler personas (Serpentor was Ric Flair, Srg. Slaughter clothes painted black was Undertaker, etc). Others who looked badass on their own (like Snake Eyes and Night Viper) were given their own gimmicks. Pic related is Gnawgahide, leader of the Dreadnoks (Zartan broke). He was the End Boss, pretty much main evented every WrestleMania. I mean look at the dude, he's fucking JACKED. A beast incarnate before it was cool.

Anybody else do something like this or am I all alone ITT :(

Attached: IMG_2394.7.jpg (800x1067, 48.5K)

record that shit and put it on YouTube
youtu.be/fWobdtdVLkY

is that me on the left?

>Serpentor was Ric Flair
Unfathomably based

damn, i did this too. had some of the street fighter and mortal kombat gi joes which probably kept things going longer than they should of. good times

Kek. Yeah, he still went by Serpentor, but it was Ric Flair's persona if that makes any sense. Even had his own Four Horsemen featuring Nemesis Enforcer (Arn Anderson).

Damn, I'm so jelly. The Street Fighter GI Joe's were literally perfect for playing wrestling. Especially Blanka?, the green dude. I could never find those at Toys R Us tho.

based

Heaven's fed looks dimes

>Eddie Hasbro figure
It’s Rick Rude, zoom zoom.

ravishing rick rude

I did the same, hell I still keep a couple of Joes around to do it with when I'm bored.

Fun fact:The must have agreed with you that Gnawgahide had a great build for a wrestler, His torso was reused for Zangeif.

I had a bunch of those same figures and by 1994 or so they were all doing the job to a spawn action figure i had. Also had a bunch of those dollar store rip off wrestling figures that did a lot of jay oh bees