You just know

you just know...

Attached: gettyimages-111708827-1024x1024.jpg (681x1024, 87.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WjgFGv29wL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Toby Bryan didn't take no for an answer.

Damn, she used to be hotter.

your ron artests, your lamar odoms

WHO WAS ON CRACK BY THE WAY

Wow actually pretty. Now she's just a bogged mess that hit the wall hard.

no thanks to the wrestling business

Know what?

After all the blacks she's fucked and even Big Cass, you just KNOW Carmella is a size queen.

I suspect she and Corey are overly sexual to make up for his lack of penis size, including introducing toys to the bedroom (just like Lana did with babydicked Rusev).

That Laker players tag teamed her

>introduce toys
I think she will need more than just a toy
Otherwise i agree

Popped me brother youtu.be/WjgFGv29wL4

Its sad, you know blacks used her as their own sex toy. NIGGERS, of all things man, fucking NIGGERS. America has deified NIGGERS.

She was also a cheerleader in college so she was a pro by the time she was with the Lakers
She knew all the moves

Imagine raising a daughter in le current year
All the economical and emotional spends you need to make, just to be sure she is ready to fuck niggers as she enters adulthood. With the likely outcome you’ll take care of a niglet

Well, Rusev let's Lana fuck whoever she wants that's what keeps them happy. I suspect once Carmella gets out of the honeymoon phase, she'll start having an open relationship with Cucky Graves as well.

It seems that's what's you have to these days to keep a wife

Damn bro. That's dark. You mean what famous couples have to do? Or just normal Joes, like us?

And when I say normal Joes, I mean GI Joes and this is what I look like irl, no woman is going to cuck me! Look at my pecs!

Attached: IMG_2394.7.jpg (800x1067, 48.5K)

Stephen A. is legitimately a top promo, I kneel

Why the longface ?

If your a normal joe then it's even more so the case. Women want to go on the carousel so you have to bring the carousel home

so long things can fit in her throat

Built for BGC (Big Gasol Cock).

Ok how you just know

Yes

I just do