The reason I like wrestling is that it's comforting

It's relaxing, it's stable, even when it's not good, it's something I can keep in the background after a long day dealing with stress from work bullshit, countless meetings and impossible deadlines.
And I like to post here, I like you guys and occasional femanons.

Attached: 7s5tjnzukrs71.jpg (1536x2048, 368K)

>it's something I can keep in the background
Background of what?

Chatting, working my gimmicks here, scrolling newsfeeds, playing some games on my main screen, having a beer or two... Winding down after a week of work, mainly Friday night... Even smackdown is ok

You watch wrestling whilst playing games wtf

Based mayubro

I'm in training just practicing mechanics, so I can go on and off no problem
I made a complete 180 on her, I didn't understand the appeal at first, I only started watching stardom because of people talking about "the protagonist" of professional wrestling and I still have Saya as my favorite but I really like also Mayu now

>it's something I can keep in the background after a long day dealing with stress from work bullshit, countless meetings and impossible deadlines.
This sort of shit really pisses me off and why talking with you kinds of people is really diffcult. Either watch it and pay attention or don't watch it.

Nice pic of Mayu though. It makes me want to forgive you.

Attached: 1604851751363.jpg (1280x720, 105.08K)

>I didn't understand the appeal at first
I think only women get Mayu straightaway. Men have to watch her for a while before her charms work and get us addicted to her.

I see your point, I have to say this is more for the Friday nights and I pay more attention for ppv matches especially for wrestlers and feuds I'm more invested in

>and get us addicted to her.
Kek it's true it's almost funny how her charm keeps growing on me and I don't see it stopping anytime soon

Mentally ill

but enough about you

mentally ill

Mentally ill.

mayu

Attached: FNplRLNacAAbUrb.jpg (3072x4096, 1.9M)

Very nice

What a charming smile :)

Attached: 1588352129807.jpg (702x1055, 99.71K)

mentally ill

but enough about you

Lovely

Love pics like this where her yaeba is on full display