What’s the storyline?

Attached: B7B4BCFE-B3F5-4695-9708-CE12226B4B26.jpg (828x988, 323.3K)

Better then any storyline in aew peroid .
> LE HECKIN DEBUT FOR INDY DARLING YUMMY FOR MY TUMMY!!

RAW is 3 fucking hours, why not just build the match on the television show? Oh yea because they only wanted to pay Knoxville for 2 appearances, what a fucking irrelevant shit company

Seems like he already won.

he's on smackdown retard

>talked to a pajeet in bangladesh who said "this storyline is fucking stupid, just get a new number"
>I said no, Vince is making me do this

Unhinged

Worked.

I don't watch WWE faggot, why would I know that or care?

WWE using a has been from 20 years ago and thinking they're mainstream

schizo

What actually happens if you call the number?

has anyone actually called or texted that number and got a shoot response from sami or is this some fake corporate shit connected to an office somewhere in CT

Sami Zayn beheads you for Mighty Allah in three days

rent-free lmao

He answered me and begged me not to harass him and hung up frantically in 5 seconds. Was based.

40 7 5 74 153 2

Try yourself and Any Forums it's not a DOX it's obviously some burner number and you're encouraged to call it kek

You die.

He answered me in Kayfabe. He's probably shoot laughing his ass off

it's fake of course
sami leaked a bunch of numbers that called him and i traced one to being connected to the ellen show so it seems to all be connected to some kind of la logistics firm or something like that

Someone call him and ask him if he burned any crosses in the name of Muhammad lately

Retard how about you actually try calling the number instead of being a fat retard like Bix and thinking you're on some story

I called him and just heard heavy breathing on the other side before suddenly I heard him scream NIGGER before hanging up

it was a call out number confirming tickets according to multiple sites going on years, i doubt it can even take calls
and if the sami number was real there'd be recordings on social media
you're getting worked by this stupid fuckin angle