My late brother Smith has many failings as a man, but being a father was his biggest failure despite how hard he tried

>My late brother Smith has many failings as a man, but being a father was his biggest failure despite how hard he tried.
Jesus fucking Christ Bret that's brutal

Attached: KVcrKSCQnoeQZBrVqS1mHgDFW7RmAQAABRygZE08Vb0.jpg (1078x1888, 315.25K)

it's cold in canada

Based Bret not mincing words about his carny family.

I love that Bret gives no fucks

>My late brother Smith has many failings as a man, but being a father was his biggest failure despite how hard he tried.
lmao
Lance Storm talks like this too. There must be something in our reservoir that causes autism

Attached: stacy bret.jpg (720x715, 70.46K)

the dude is already dead, no need to bury him like that kek

You'd expect him to say something like "but he loved his daughter more than anything" but no the man just fucking doubles down on shitting on him.

Agreed

STOP THE DAMN MATCH

Bret is so fucking based, it hurts. I wish I could be that fucking blunt.

Bret's entire family is full of carny fucks. Outside of Owen and Stu, he legit barely got along with most of them. Especially once he got big because they kept demanding shit out of him.

Kek Bret dug him up and buried his corpse again.

why do wypipo hate they families?

God I wish Bret was 30 years younger. He'd be so damn entertaining to watch in this era.

>Born too late to wrestle Danielson and Tanahashi
>Born just in time to wrestle Yokozuna and Doink the Clown.

If the dude was a shitty father then fuck em.

Go Bret.

yea it's called honesty you baboon brained nigger

Attached: 1637528053294.jpg (1155x1886, 324.03K)

BWAR (Bret Was Always Right)

I can’t imagine living Bret’s life and living in a house with 11 other siblings and having your dad going out cruising for gay sex and listening as he brings home men to rape in your basement.

Bret burying his niece BEFORE he buries his niece is the funniest shit I've seen since Scott Hall owning Virgil at that convention. That was posted yesterday.

fucking kek

because Bret was father of the year, constantly cheating on his children's mother

Cursed family. Who did they piss off?