I love how retardedly stereotypical and stupid this is. It's so fucking campy...

youtu.be/-H89nxSnNa8

I love how retardedly stereotypical and stupid this is. It's so fucking campy. I haven't watched wrestling since I was in high school and I'm a 37 year old loser piece of shit now but I remember being pretty into wrestling growing up. I had toys, games, watched Raw pretty regularly during the attitude era and slowly lost interest around 2000/2001. Which is a shame because some of the best wrestling games came out in the early 2000's I recall but I just didn't care anymore by that time.

For me the peak was probably 1996 to 1998. Although, I have some earlier memories of wrestling like when Papa Shango made Ultimate Warrior puke.

Anyway just wanted to say wrestling is stupid but it works because of how self serious it is.

Attached: chico.png (709x452, 423.21K)

Isn't this rascist since he isn't hispanic?

No. We don't give a shit about cultural appropriation like crybaby blacks do, who are unironically the biggest cultural appropriationists on the planet (WE WUZ VIKINGS AN SHEEEIIITT).

>June 1992

Attached: Nash_KWAB.jpg (320x180, 10.59K)

okay meng

> I'm a 37 year old loser piece of shit now
> being pretty into wrestling growing up

Checks out.

Uh oh

ay yo....

yes, and doubly offensive because they could've gotten any Mexican shitter to do Vince's stupid cosplay

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! RUN!

Attached: 1539730336383.jpg (332x332, 23.1K)

No. Razor's gimmick was almost universally over with wrestling's Latin audience.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 185157.png (810x563, 83.67K)

why are you whining about rascism

Nah he's based only the white washed fags would give a shit

Did Vince really not know about Scarface by the early 90’s?

>wrestling is stupid
that's not wrestling you stupid dumbfuck.
Not surprised you're still a loser at this age

I believe it. He didn't know what a burrito was despite eating them for lunch every day.

Nah my cousins from Cuba loved him, they didnt care it was fake

This is so shit but so good at the same time

Vince eats carbs?

If Cornette is to believed Vince shoot doesn't have any hobbies his whole adult life has been running WWE

You got to remember the time period. WWF wa still doing vignettes with characters. Weren't there still dentist, plumbers, and hillbillies when Razor debuted?

Hall was best in WCW before he went off the rails. He was the perfect foil to Nash and Hogan. People like to point to Hogan being the guy that made the NWO, but it was as much Nash and Hall. It wouldn't have worked if it was people like Bret Hart or Roddy Pipper.

>You got to remember the time period. WWF wa still doing vignettes with characters. Weren't there still dentist, plumbers, and hillbillies when Razor debuted?
Yes. Razor was a diamond in a sea of shit when it came to WWF characters.

we used Razor Ramon to prove Cubans were White, man, Florida was fucked up back then