Why can’t she get over him? He moved on years ago

Why can’t she get over him? He moved on years ago.

Attached: 9D8B4769-A6F6-463C-841D-1C28F17322A6.jpg (1125x1227, 902.68K)

He left her because his family didnt want a gentile goy as daughter in law (jewish lineage is matrilinear)

Also she's a fat drug addicted where with bpd

Give her a break. Do you know what it's like to BEAR your soul to someone and then get rejected ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ?

she asked MJF the cookie monster riddle and he dumped her

If this dumpy shiska can lose a good 60lbs, fix her earlibes and somehow not be a whore with pancake titties, then she might have a chance, but the fact remains that shes an overweight drug addict with milkless saggies and deformed earlobes.

Every Jew I knew in college married a gentile.

>sHe

He upgraded in a major way

Attached: 20220315_180858.jpg (1080x1307, 507.18K)

Jewish cock got her acting crazy

He means the fake jews, the ones that live in his head rent free. Not actual jews.

Nice speech MJF

They both look like little girls. MJF is a fucking pedo. Figures, he's Jewish. Why did we let the bad guys win WW2 again?

Kikes are masters at using Pilpul semantics to do what they want while officially remaining in their faith laws
A polish dude once told me that polish jewess that wanted having sex with gentile men but didnt want to break their comandments about that, simply resorted in having only anal sex with them, by playing with the semantics of the law only outright forbidding the "regular way" of having sex
MJF is probably a proud hardcore jew tho. So no pilpul semantics to cheat laws for him

>allie katch
>little girl
Calm down San Antonio user

Nice speech now Go back to Any Forums with your Boomers and Brown friends

>He means the fake jews
So the Khazarians mutts LARPing as bronze age ME people? Yes, i was talking about them.

>t. can't get anything other than old overweight women

I can save her

>that face
yikes

MJF family are probably Orthodox Jews or at least Conservative ones and wants him to continue the bloodline.

It's called jewjitsu