Why did Adam Cole request a trios match against Hangman instead of an actual rematch

Why did Adam Cole request a trios match against Hangman instead of an actual rematch

Attached: Neutralvery.png (445x477, 199.31K)

Mind. Games.

Shut the fuck up dronie

Why did Adam Cole come out dressed as a video game character when he's supposed to be a competitive fighter?

same reason he started his claim to the title with a match against... Evil Uno

now a troon assured me winning trios matches is the way to get singles title shots

Anime has an artstyle only trannies and weirdos can like.

Haven't watched AEW or WWE in years, but judging from this board, I'm guessing Page is the babyface. This would make Cole the heel. Presumably he is a cowardly heel. Therefore, through deduction, he is afraid to face him without backup from his friends.

Attached: scott-steiner-math-meme.jpg (1080x718, 408.3K)

this an anime website, ya know?

anime/manga has failed at drawing human faces for 80 years, it's almost impressive

yeah but the only reason they're at odds is because adam cole wants the AEW championship. It's not a blood feud. Adam Cole has no reason want to face him storyline wise if its not for the championship. Usually these tag/trios matches are booked for him and aren't a result of a challenge unless they've already been booked for a title match at a later date.

Shitty booking.

Why is your first instinct to call out edrones? The guy is just asking a question? I thought Tony didn’t do rematches? Why isn’t hang man onto his new feud?

anime website

No reason.

still better than shitty american globohomo cartoons

This was written by a guy who is a weeb who hates himself , cmon man

>Why is your first instinct to call out edrones?
Only drones make bad faith arguments. >The guy is just asking a question?
Bad faith argument. >
>I thought Tony didn’t do rematches?
Thank you for proving the point.
>Why isn’t hang man onto his new feud?
Because the feud isn’t over grow a fucking brain cell.

Jesus Christ someone is very defensive . So these drones you speak of , do you see them in your life? Would you describe yourself as paranoid?

Idk its pretty retarded

I suppose it's to plan some ruse during the trios match so Cole has an opportunity to pin the champion and justify challenging for the title again.