What did deceased wrestling legend Rowdy Roddy Piper mean by this tweet?

What did deceased wrestling legend Rowdy Roddy Piper mean by this tweet?

Attached: D46DB16B-24A6-481D-8AAC-6989EAA8271D.jpg (750x329, 80.15K)

Trying to shill hos movie like a good goy.

is this another movie that incels have hijacked to say "ackshually the meaning is about feminism being evil"

You tried to hard.

They Live is about yuppies

Its about globohomo

Feminism is based when they aren’t hypocritical about it. I’m all for strong women that can handle themselves and don’t need to be coddled through life like babies. We’re all equal.

Go away Bix your limp wristed politics are almost as big a joke as Nash is here

Attached: Bixenkike.jpg (640x953, 75.28K)

I'm for feminism when its about working trannys into a seething shoot. Big Dimes JK Rowling is over with me.

Based. I also like it when they stand up to men in dresses trying to invade their spaces

Attached: tranny lia thomas BTFO roasties.jpg (374x512, 82.93K)

Jews. You mean jews.

>implying
Close. Instead, they've hijacked it to say ITZ ABOUT DA JOOZ even though Carpenter himself has said repeatedly that it was about yuppies and consumer culture and he very much resents the anti-semitic implications.

And of course the polfags go HE HAS TO SAY THAT and THAT'S NOT WHAT HE REALLY MEANS because all they can do is cope and infer and live in delusions

Lol, look at this dude

I’d say it is defo about globohomo and yuppies. It’s message resonates more today than ever.

Attached: 084EB3E5-76E9-4DBF-B214-B75C878AFE78.jpg (619x927, 39.04K)

He literally does have to say that. You leftypol fags can cope all you want.

Attached: Jew News.jpg (8336x3208, 2.79M)

kek like half of CNN recently got fired and Fox News is squashing them

Of course he can't say it's purpose explicitly. He'd be suicided with two bullets to the back of the head

It's about Reaganite rightwingers. Of course pol has to willfully ignore that message and make it a racewar thing, even when the director explicitly says it's not.

ironically, poltards are like the black dude in the movie who refuses to wear the glasses to see reality.

Pretty much. They Live is an anti-capitalist movie that brainlet interpreted it as being antisemitism.

Yeah each side are as bad as one another. Clinging onto what ever hate their overlords ship them in an effort to mask their own feelings of worthlessness.

fox is also full of jews

Reaganite rightwingers are the "liberals" of today

>pro war
>pro censorship
>trust the government
>trust the cia and fbi
>let corporate cartels like big pharma and big tech oppress citizens
>media pushes their state propaganda
>smears political opponents as russian sympathizers and anti-american traitors

Attached: FB2dbN3XEAQdEK3.jpg (720x684, 54.09K)

The Russian oligarchs and politicians on both sides have one thing in common. Israeli passports. I’m not a fan jooz fag, but it’s very clear that people of economic influence are drawn to that place.