Another Hart is dead. This is Smith Hart's daughter who was christened "Satanic Ecstasy Hart"

Another Hart is dead. This is Smith Hart's daughter who was christened "Satanic Ecstasy Hart".

Attached: 1640342448374.png (640x1121, 490.49K)

did he absolutely hate Smith or what

The Hart family is shoot cursed isn't it

a family full of fuckups raise fuckups, socker

Yep, Anvil lineage is also dead

Sounds like she killed herself.
F

The next generations Von Erichs

At this point, I shoot expect that Bret is going to be like the prison guard from the Green Mile that's forced to live forever while he slowly watches everything that brought him happiness dies.

>My brother Smith had many failings as a man, but being a a father was his biggest failure
jesus what the fuck bret just let him rest no need to rebury the guy

Jerry Lawler once said the Hart family produces more tragedies than Shakespeare

lmao the harts sound like pieces of shit

Read the fucking room, Bret. Scott Hall is dead you fucking narcissistic mark.

There's some great stories about her mother in Bret's book, didn't she used to stand naked on her balcony to see if it was going to rain?

He tells it like it is. No need to sugar coat it

There is no fucking way that someone named their child Satanic Ecstasy.

I refuse. REFUSE to beleive this isn't a work, brother.

absolutely buried

Attached: thecat.jpg (600x338, 65.47K)

>I know that every family member always filled in as best they could with love and kindness, but it would never be enough.

Many such cases.

Attached: bpd.jpg (700x994, 220.09K)

Bret had a hard life

He obviously means to no fault if his own autist

>The news from home kept getting weirder. One late night in mid-July, when Jim [Neidhart] and I were driving around Glens Falls looking for somewhere to eat, he told me an incredible tale featuring his mother and Smith’s wife, Maria, who had been on the edge of a breakdown for years. When he was home last time, Jim’s mom, Katie, and my sister Alison volunteered to babysit their three kids so that Jim and Ellie could have a romantic couple of days in the mountains at Banff. As Katie and Alison crossed the driveway to Hart house with Jim and Ellie’s kids and Alison’s baby girl, they were startled to see Maria balancing on the railing of the second-floor balcony, just above them. She was naked but for a heavy winter parka that hung open in the summer heat. She seemed to be imagining herself to be an Indian scout on the lookout, one hand to her forehead: “I think rain come.”
>Katie had a zesty, upbeat California attitude. She calmly waved, smiling, and said, “Yes dear, that’s great!” And then went up the stairs to lure Maria in off the railing.
>Later, Maria came down to the kitchen where Katie, in an attempt at normalcy, offered her a Snickers bar. For no reason anyone else could understand, Maria grabbed it and hurled it, as hard as she could, at Alison, who had one-year-old Brooke in her arms. Maria then attacked Alison and started dragging her around the kitchen by the hair, with Katie valiantly trying to intervene. In the fierce struggle Alison focused on a finger and, fearing for not only her own safety but that of her baby girl, bit that finger as hard as she could! Maria never even flinched but continued to pull on Alison’s hair, so Alison just kept on biting that finger. Then she made eye contact with Katie, who had tears running down her cheeks. Katie said, “Sweetie, that’s my finger.”

Watching all your loved ones die is a consequence of getting old.

Attached: hurt.jpg (1920x1080, 312.48K)

The world can surprise you. It's a shoot brother

>Shoot burying your dead brother with an IRL promo he can't respond to
Bret has issues

>Sweetie, that’s my finger

Attached: 1633443774546.gif (338x343, 3.44M)

I didn't realise there were 12 Hart children, eight boys four girls, all cunts. Being their parents must've been horrific.

Stu Hart was a miserable piece of shit. He made them the way they are.

>schizo, fucked in the head, mentally ill, single cat lady

F