Hulksters speech he made about Hall at his bar

>Hey yo. Thank you guys for being here. A short while ago, a good friend of mine just passed away. Scott Hall. So in Jesus name I pray, thank you for taking care of my brother. He took care of me when I was down and out and everyone thought Hulkamania was dead. Scott Hall resurrected me, he put me back on the map. I love him so much I can’t explain it. He had a bunch of faults but he was a good guy. He’s in our thoughts and prayers tonight. Bad times don’t last but bad guys do. The original bad guy that took Hulk Hogan and taught Hollywood how to be a bad guy. I got nothing but love 4 life

Attached: 1646145698796.jpg (641x530, 49.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4vEykUAGtd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you brother HH

God bless Scott and God bless the Hulkster

The post that saved professional wrestling

Based Hulkster. He has really mellowed down and got himself a bit humbled over the years.

Attached: 1641576076455.jpg (350x270, 57.32K)

Proof?

youtu.be/4vEykUAGtd4

based brother jack

Truly the GOAT

What a king

I AM THAT BROTHER, I AM. - HH

You now realize Hulk wanted to be considered a racist chud because its illegal to out right ban black people but you can make them hate you enough to never go to your bar and you now have a sweet place to drink and watch wrestling. I can't deny Hulk has a based bar.

Attached: 1644432661389.webm (720x720, 1.7M)

>muh magic sky fairy
cringe.

Attached: 0D812977-653F-4B1D-A3B3-6C1AJC5800D3.png (1146x1089, 235.62K)

>all that stuttering and mis spoken words

Hulk bros.... Is our guy OK?

Its easier to just have a dress code that lists everything niggers wear, and in the off chance a nigger is wearing a suit, he's more likely to actually buy a drink than rob the place, so take a chance and let that one in.

Twitter troons are getting in a uproar over this and shitting on him for it, Hulk is making it about hisself

>Athietard

yucky

>at his BAR
Kind of ironic and poetic if you think about it.

He's emotional

This, AMEN!

Scott put Hogan over all the time. They're seething smarks and/or niggers