No one cares about this feud. It's been a ratings disaster

No one cares about this feud. It's been a ratings disaster.

Attached: lynchbelairwm.jpg (1200x675, 119.74K)

>It's been a ratings disaster.
Same with Fatsukas title runs.

Jesus Christ they don't even look like people

no one cares about women's wrestling period. its all astroturfed forced bullshit and bots. its like whne espn reports on wnba shit. no one cares.

the fuck is on Becky's head?

I only care about women's wrestling.

Becky Lynch is trash. Bianca Belair is the same. RAW is unwatchable excerpt for Lesnar and Styles. I see why the ratings continue to drop.

i feel like they started every single feud late except brock v roman. this feud shoulda started in summerslam, but for some reason, make Bianca have the same match instead every week and the same bullshit. it's terrible

espn never reports on wnba outside of letting them chimpout for gibs.

Becky couldn't draw flies to shit

They are indeed all rushed AF. Two RAW before mania and AJ didnt interact at all with Edge aside getting beaten up. We are at the second straight week of egocentric mid life crisis Edge promos

Vince pretty much dosent care about any match outside his super biggest main event of all time ever

And even then, it's still significantly more interesting than Charles and Ronda.

Raw last year - 1,843,000 .56
Yesterday - 1,700,000 .48

Wasn't it Becky who ended Bianca's title reign unceremoniously on her return a few months back? I'd say their feud has a proper build. In fact, my first reaction was: "she's wrestling this nigger again?"

Asuka carried the pandemic episodes along with Drew
Seethe more

Bianca isn't fucking over she always got crickets once live crowds came back

Attached: marks are in the ring.webm (640x640, 2.56M)

They cover the sames but what the fuck else do you air at 10 am in June?

He's always projecting when no one even mentioned anyone specifically

>Bianca negroid no-dimes Belaire is going to get 2 Wrestlemania title wins in a row
So fucking cringy

It's pretty crazy that they're coronating her twice

That happens when you go back to the status quo from two years ago for no reason at all and undo all the work done to build a new division.

She’s getting the female equivalent of the Brock Lesnar push

Do you think they would be coronating Bianca twice if it wasn't for the squash?

Walled vs Nig

Zero dimes

Just like all of WWE