Update: Maki Itoh still desperate to go back to AEW

Attached: SmartSelect_20220315-154043_Twitter.jpg (1078x1599, 625.65K)

Remember when she swore a couple times and smarks thought she’d win the tournament? Kek

She's way too weeb-baity as far as joshis go

why did you copy my post?

Well yeah, why wouldn't she want to work in front of much more people and get paid much more money for it?

We already have a Maki Itoh

Attached: FDewH6HVgAMKePv.jpg (683x1200, 128.14K)

Your's is nothing like mine you fucking retard

It’s so sad how fucked up that dude is mentally and people think it’s a reason to cheer for him

f

AEW leaving a ton of money on the table not signing these two.

Attached: FJi8fCGaAAE_DRf.jpg (4096x2807, 1.22M)

she should drop the gimmick if she wants to go back to USA

mei suruga is better

Her gimmick is WHY people want her back in AEW.

Attached: FFSYzmEaMAcmUQF.jpg (1510x2048, 379.65K)

I like Itoh-chan fine and everything, but what we really need is more Lulu Pencil

>Biggest loser in all of TJPW
and
>One of the lowest merch sellers in TJPW (bottom 3)

Western meltzoid mentality truly goes against everything that draws in the business. There's no money on the table for those two.

Why sign when you can just bring them over for a program?

>work
>female in AEW
>in front of much more people
pick two at most

USA promotions want Ios and Kairis, no a Japan oriented gimmick

lulu went back to her home planet

Kek she's never getting invited back
she flopped harder than warhorse

>drop the gimmick
This is why AEW women suck ass, because they force all the girls to drop their entertaining gimmicks to favor a boring AF style of "i hate you, I hate you too!" dressing in shiny fabric, wearing 2 pounds of makeup and taking wrestling too serious.

>Japan
Who gives a shit? Besides training them and bringing them up, JP serves no purpose to wrestling. All that matters is the States. Japan is best served as a pipeline for AEW and WWE's Joshis. Whether or not Suzume sold more "portraits" than Miyu is completely irrelevant.

Attached: 1638143413456.jpg (640x1138, 99.92K)

just because you arent popular in one place where the audience is 40+ year old idol loving loners, doesnt mean they wont be popular somewhere else.

>entertaining gimmicks
Her gimmick is that she's weeb bait

This. Twitter timeline is full of Yamashita kick gifs. She may not be appreciated in Japan but she'll be over in the U.S

Attached: 1588279262754.webm (756x480, 537.97K)

if that was true then emi woulnt have done her cringe freddie mercury gimmick. even now she still does the stomp stomp clap shit and we will rock you chant.

That explains why USA promotions are trash at women's wrestling and Japan is the leader at it.

Japan is the biggest place for wrestling, the US is a pathetic place where fans are cringe as fuck discussing backstage politics and "which segment gets the best ratings" rather than the shows themselves, while wrestlers would rather argue on twitter than in-ring.

Your twitter timeline is your own echo chamber. You think the matches people give the best ratings on Cagematch are the ones that would draw the most in USA? Absolutely not. Why would any american want to see some wannabe John Cena who copies his moveset, throws kicks and can't sell for shit acting tough when there's MMA out there. People wanna see characters, stories, they wanna be entertained, they don't care about 40 minute classics. Only marks online do, the hardcore fans, and nobody cares about hardcore fans because they're a minority.

reddit

Attached: FEi-N7vagAIcUYf.jpg (1020x680, 140.15K)

people like the cool/serious/badass type like miyu. you are dumb. however they also like goofy characters as well. one thing is for sure tho. they dont care about idols.

those friendly girls look like they're going to put on some fun wrestling