So long, Riddle. See ya at CYN

So long, Riddle. See ya at CYN.

Attached: Matt Riddle Donated Hundreds To Drake Wuertz Political Campaign.png (655x523, 413.15K)

BROOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a faggot move

>rightcel
>closet gay
every time

*gets sweeped under the WWE rug*

OH NO! HUNDREDS!

Kek Based

>Republican run company that employed the Q ref himself for over a year after his autism was exposed would fire someone for that
What did you mean by this OP

>A search of the Florida Department of State campaign finance database reveals the names of several donors from the world of pro wrestling. These public records include donations from Karrion Kross, Matt Riddle, Elias, Bobby Fish, Oney Lorcan, and Jimmy Jacobs. Wuertz himself contributed $3,605.14 to the campaign. The total raised amounted to 161 contributions for $17,733.56. Surprisingly, EC3’s name was not found on the ledger.

No one is going to give a shit about this. He donated a couple hundred so he doesn't kill himself.

>Wuertz is a candidate for the Republican nomination for Florida State Representative in the 30th district. Several of his former WWE colleagues and fellow wrestlers have contributed to the cause.

>A search of the Florida Department of State campaign finance database reveals the names of several donors from the world of pro wrestling. These public records include donations from Karrion Kross, Matt Riddle, Elias, Bobby Fish, Oney Lorcan, and Jimmy Jacobs. Wuertz himself contributed $3,605.14 to the campaign. The total raised amounted to 161 contributions for $17,733.56.
BIX FINNA FREAK

>Helping a pal out with money irregardless of their political alignment
Riddle is a good bro

Nah. Vince will probably give him a push for having steel balls.

>trannoid thinks WWE cares about twatter shit especially for its top stars
this ain't gAyEW

When you faggots learn that's there nothing gay about fucking or getting your dick sucked by men or trannies?
It's only gay when you're the catcher.

>Bobby Fish
He's getting Kendrick'd isn't he

Jimmy Jacobs is really surprising, dude looks like the prototypical leftist granny, even got heat from Vince himself for wearing a purse and make-up.

Attached: images (2).jpg (479x640, 19.69K)

Libertarians are pro faggot

out of all of them he's the only one who might actually get in trouble, yes

Why does this even matter? I don't give a shit about some wrestler's politics and I don't even know who Drake Weurtz is. How the fuck is this WWE news when it seems more focused on politics? Shit is annoying to me coz I see no difference between American Leftys & Rightys. They're both centrist faggots who suck corporate dick, but act as if they're opposites lol.

why are americans so obsessed with someone's political view? Besides being AntiVax, which is not even a big deal ffs, Drake's biggest concern is pedophiles in power. why do people hate him?

you want to bottom Right Wing Chads we get it

>another rightoid with gay sex fantasies

He is le evil Republican unlike le GOOD DEMOCRATS

>gives you a reason

Attached: 1646792829023.jpg (900x506, 53.65K)

>Drake's biggest concern is pedophiles in power
then why does he support known kiddie fucker Donald Trump?

Vince is literally Trump brother from another mother
if anything he's getting a World Championship push soon

I guarantee most of those people donated because they don't know or care much about politics and felt like they were helping out a friend

How long were you in prison?

are you somehow confusing Joe Biden with Donald Trump, tranny?

Why are you projecting Joepedo?

Because pedophilia is the next thing to be normalized bro. That’s why all the libtards were freaking out calling Qanon antisemetic. Certain people with hooked noses are all in on the fucking kids thing

If he's concerned about pedophiles in the Floridian government why doesn't he go after Matt Gaetz?

EC3 is the smartest dude in CYN. He's just playing everyone for the money

It's only your kind we have a problem with, pedo.

>NOOOO HE DONATED TO SOMEONE I DONT LIKE!
dont care commie

love this fishy nigga like you wouldnt believe