CANDICE LERAE IS ALL ELITE

CANDICE LERAE IS ALL ELITE

Attached: Candice All Elite.png (717x1287, 544.95K)

Slut

Her matches with Io were awesome. Best of luck to her.

who?

shitter or nah?

got carried by Io and still never drew a dime

they can add the time she was out pregnant to her contract
doubt they will though, she's way too old for 2.0

no cuz then she's gonna package deal with her midget sameface husband that nobody really wants to see.

>go to plebbit to see if some mark will post the deets
>see this
I don't give a fuck about console wars, but how fucking deluded do you have to be to even think, let alone write, than Candice Lerae is in the same stratosphere of importance as Bryan or Punk.

Attached: 141819.jpg (866x170, 24.6K)

Is she jhonny reddit wife?
If yes, I don't want the garganos in AEW

Do any of you actually pay for Scott's Ross Stapp's info? Or just wait for others to post it for free?

why tony is turning AEW into NXT is beyond me, fucking stupid.

Are these guys so delusional to not realize that if Bryan and Punk are big names is because of their run in WWE?

Because he wanted to have all those NXT people in AEW in the first place and obviously couldn't back then.

Most of the AEW guys were fucking garbage
You're forgetting how much the program was carried by moxley and jericho two years ago, the vast majority of the rister were job guys who kept doing the same indy schtick instead of changing it up for TV
And the guys that actually had talent are still around, or do you want more sonny kiss and joey jannela? Really the only problem is that team taz should be getting more time on dynamite

She's already got a kid, hate her all day but at least she's a devoted family mama

The only womeme I would consider to be Bryan or Punk level (in terms of womemes standards of course) that is slightly realistic is Io.

Candace is old as fuck

I remember seeing her at Indy shows in California back in 2006 and this bitch is still going.

What is she fucking 40?

huh, I thought Io and Raquel were just as old but Candice has 5+ years on both. What a hag.

Closing in on 37, too old to be having kids that's for sure.

I loved how transparent Super Dragon was that he LOATHED that Joey Ryan made him book her on PWG.