How would you fix the AEW women's division? Serious answers only

How would you fix the AEW women's division? Serious answers only

Attached: BrittBakerAEWAllOut2021-654x368-1.jpg (654x368, 301.63K)

Doesn't need fixing since women don't draw anyway.

it's been on the right track fixing itself for awhile now tbqh

For starters, fire the shoot trannies.

Cancel it

Take the title off Britt, let her go away and cool off awhile. Improve the mic work of the other women in the division. If you can’t talk, you don’t get pushed. Simple.

Acknowlege that Women's Wrestling is nothing more than a sideshow act in a male dominated """sport""" and treat it as such. If they want focus, go to a female promotion. Plenty exist and they could use the star power.

copy pasting from the constructive criticism thread:
The entire Womens division is a tirefire only saved by Jade being the best female spectacle in professional wrestling history and nothing more. It's time to stop pretending anyone cares about the women's division and just give Jade hot women to kiss.

Other than firing Nyla and any other ugly ones, whats there to fix? Its literally the same as WWE level. Womens wrestling in america will only be so good.

In a work rate centered division, women like Britt can't be on top and quite frankly, there aren't any women on the roster who aren't blowaway performers, yes including Shida, Riho, Deeb etc. I wouldn't put any of them at the level of Asuka, Io, Sasha, etc. They really need to hire elite level performers because the ones they have now aren't cutting it

Give Io CM Punk money.

Send Britt to train in Japan and have some fat Japanese lesbians beat the shit out of her until she's a good worker

This. They're scaring good women away from AEW. I guarantee you the trannys are the main reasons why TK hasn't signed better women. I think he's trying to build a women's division on the cheap. Most of the women AEW has signed are either green or experienced jobbers who are there to teach the younger girls.

>They're scaring good women away from AEW.
Any proof?

She's already been there and didn't improve any

Fpbp

Funny thing is, the only time I remember them drawing was when Sable stripped or whatever. She was easily in the top 5 most over during the Attitude Era just from the volume of cheers she got. She did it just by stripping to a thong lol. It's funny to see rassling work its way backwards to where the girls try to wrestler now, but everyone just pretends to like it for some reason. All they do is take up time & space since they're usually smaller & slower than male cruiserweights

Spicy hard truths . The cultist don’t wanna hear that that Japanese girls are nowhere near the level of asuka

Helps that sable was wrestling when counter culture tv dominated the air waves

Make it Joshi focused again and give Kenny the book.

TK has no idea how to book women's wrestling, since he never watched and still doesn't, and books it like WWE.

really this. Just let Jade be the spectacle and don't overbook the other women